- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- Hotel Registry Number: HUTB-006574 - HUTB-006584
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- The apartment can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
MH Apartments Urban4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Placa d'Espanya and Magic Fountain of Montjuic
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Laundry facilities
Located in Eixample, MH Apartments Urban is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Placa d'Espanya and Magic Fountain of Montjuic. Each of the 14 rooms at this 4-star apartment includes a kitchen, a sofa bed, and a living room. It's also close to Palau de la Musica Catalana and Casa Batllo.
All 14 soundproofed apartments feature kitchens and space to spread out with living rooms. Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch LED TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in down comforters. Washing machines, sofa beds, and coffee makers are other standard amenities. Weekly housekeeping is available.
At MH Apartments Urban, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and express check-out. A multilingual staff is on hand to assist with luggage storage and tours/tickets. This apartment also has laundry facilities.
Guest reviews for MH Apartments Urban
affordable place to stay with family
Location is excellent. There are bus stops and subway stations everywhere in Barcelona so all you need is Google maps to tell you where you need to go. We slept with a window slightly open to allow the air to cool the room and we're ok with the noise level from the street. The place is 10 minutes from all major tourist attractions so is nice and quiet at night. The area is full of markets and restaurants so is very easy to buy food. The bed is livable at best, could use a better mattress. Definitely not a 5 star hotel, but for the price and convince we would come back to this place.