By Nina Gass
You really can’t go wrong with all inclusive vacations because of the value and variety they provide for one set price. With no lingering questions about potential extra costs throughout your entire Mexico vacation, you can easily enjoy the break from reality and step into paradise.
One of the most popular places, south of the border, for all inclusive vacations is Cancun. Here, you can explore ancient dwellings and jungle life with a loved one, escape with friends for a fun weekend, or enjoy the beach and outdoor activities with the kids. From all inclusive resorts geared toward families and kids to those designed for adults only, here are the top five memorable all-inclusive vacations to consider when booking a trip to Cancun:
1. Le Blanc Spa Resort, Adults Only All Inclusive: There is plenty for adults to fall in love with here at this five-star resort. Every room is a suite, which includes an oversized room, a double Jacuzzi and spacious balcony. From our outdoor living space, we could see the beach only steps away as well as Nichupte lagoon. The resort property features two swim-up bars along with gorgeous landscaping, secluded patio areas and a luxurious day spa. Among the many other complimentary amenities, premium drinks and all the delectable food you can eat from four international restaurants is also included in the price.
2. Excellence Playa Mujeres Cancun Luxury, Adults Only – All Inclusive: Excellence is an understatement at this adults only, five-star Mexico hotel. Just because you’re on a Mexico vacation doesn’t mean you can’t also enjoy Mediterranean, Indian, Japanese, French and International meals. You’ll also find seven pools and four Jacuzzis as well as access to the marina and a Jack Nicholson-designed golf course. Ante up on the exclusivity factor by upgrading to the Excellence Club level for super-star treatment and special amenities not provided to the other guests.
3. Beach Palace Wyndham Grand Resort, All Inclusive: With room for everyone, this beachfront, four-star hotel is the family spot of choice, especially when it comes to this resort’s water features. There are adult pools, a kid’s pool, and kids’ club along with Jacuzzis for two and terrace with a lounge bed for every room. The extensive beach access allows you to fully enjoy all of the free non-motorized water sports activities. The resort also provides you with access to the Wet N’ Wild Marina for boating and other water activities. One of the most convenient features of this particular resort is its location in the heart of the hotel zone, putting all restaurants and shopping just a few steps away.
4. Dreams Cancun Resort and Spa, All Inclusive: Talk about location, location, location… This family-friendly resort is surrounded on three sides by the beach and has over seven acres of oceanfront on which to enjoy extensive water activities. Our favorite adventured was swimming with the dolphins, something that both kids and adults will never forget! Most rooms average about 360 square feet, but you can select a junior suite, which expands the comfort level to 953 square feet, providing the family with lots of elbow room.
5. Great Parnassus Resort and Spa, All Inclusive: This three-star resort has 10 restaurants and 11 bars so it’s imagine that beyond that there is a whole lot more included in this Mexico vacation. Kids will fall in love with the Treasure Island water park located on the resort’s property. So much at this hotel caters to families, including bunk beds, baby club, kids’ club, and teen disco. For adults, there are many fun ways to play with your kids as well as relax on their own, such as the day spa treatments and access to a long list of outdoor activities and sports.
Book now for winter! If you’re thinking about a visiting Cancun in December or January (when the weather is near perfect), be sure to book now because rooms fill up fast!
Nina Gass is a freelance travel and business writer who lives in Los Angeles, California with her husband and two boys. An avid traveler and dreamer, Nina makes the most of her international family connections throughout the U.S., Australia, England, and Mexico.