We are Americans. We love chatting about anything and everything: Our neighbor’s new pet, a co-worker’s new boyfriend and people from other countries…Germans are so efficient! The French so romantic! The Japanese, so polite!
But what do foreign tourists think of us – our American habits and lifestyle?
Click, then click again, for a larger view.
- Free refills for everyone! Massive portion sizes! All you can eat!
- Work, work, work, work. All of the time.
- Cheap fuel for huge cars. Poor public transportation.
- Too much water in the toilet bowl. Seat is too high. Seat is too low.
- Thrilling TV shows and Hollywood films. Too much violence. Bad commercials.
- Driving at 16?! Living on your own at 18?! No nightlife ‘til 21?!
- Cheap consumer goods, but high sales tax. Crazy tippers.
- Too sensitive. Too politically correct. The land of diversity, freedom and opportunity, and flags flying everywhere.
- Friendly and smiley (on the surface). Big horse laughs.
When it comes to dining, speed of life, transit, toilets, TV, patriotism and more, our not-so-terribly-scientific Reddit survey might surprise you!