Where’s the party this NYE? Based on Orbitz state-by-state booking data, it looks like America’s placing its bets on one big winner! The vast majority of party-goers are headed to…Vegas, baby!
More info below!
Other popular destinations include Miami, Punta Cana, Cancun, Boston and Chicago, but if you live in the USA, Las Vegas is the no. 1 city for celebrating the New Year.
Get yourself to Sin City and check out these top 10 rockin’ New Year’s Eve parties and concerts:
- Downtown Countdown @ Fremont Street, DTLV: Rock out to 13 of the best tribute bands in the universe, then watch an epic fireworks display.
- Iggy Azalea @ Drai’s Nightclub at the Cromwell: Get fancy on the rooftop with your fave Australian-born music sensation.
- Maroon 5 @ Mandalay Bay Events Center at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino: Party with Adam Levine. There’s really nothing else to say about that…
- The High Roller @ The LINQ Promenade and The LINQ Hotel & Casino: 360-degree city views. Fireworks. Partying at 550 feet.
- Britney Spears – Piece Of Me @The Axis Powered by Monster at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino: Practice your best Britney moves (we all have some) at this concert-meets-clubland blonde bombshell of a performance.
- Robin Thicke @ Foxtail Nightclub at SLS Las Vegas: There are no “Blurred Lines” about it, this will be a Grammy-Award winning performance.
- Tony Bennet & Lady Gaga @ The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Bring your “Poker Face” to the smooth stylings of an unlikely duo.
- Snoop Dogg – The Snoopadelic Cabaret @ TAO nightclub inside the Venetian Las Vegas: Join this swanky hip-hop meets the roaring 20’s Snoopadelic Cabaret.
- Drake @ Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Models. Bottles. An over-the-top hip-hop soiree.
- Miguel @ Hyde Bellagio at Bellagio: An ultra-exclusive venue with stunning views and a Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter to serenade you into 2015.
Tagged: Las Vegas