Book your room at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
Sheraton Warsaw Hotel places you in City Centre Warsaw, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Lazienki Park and National Museum. This 350-room, 5-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with a health club. Located in central Warsaw, the hotel is also near Royal Castle and Old Town Square.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 350 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Other amenities include safes, phones, and ironing boards.
Sheraton Warsaw Hotel offers a health club, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, self parking is PLN 120.00 per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle for PLN 95 per person one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include 12 meeting rooms, conference space, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Lazienki Park and National Museum
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Health club
Sheraton Warsaw HotelBoleslawa Prusa 2 Warsaw Masovia 00-493
In addition to a health club, Sheraton Warsaw Hotel features a sauna and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms. 13 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a nightclub, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( PLN 45.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( PLN 45.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Sheraton Warsaw Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: PLN 99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PLN 45.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PLN 45.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 95 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 120.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 130 per stay
- Hotel Sheraton Warsaw
- Sheraton Hotel Warsaw
- Sheraton Warsaw
- Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotel Sheraton
- Warsaw Sheraton
- Warsaw Sheraton Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.