- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Red Roof Inn Vitória3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Red Roof Hotel is located in Cambori Beach, it's the newest Vitoria neighborhood. You could walk in the beach, biking.... do gymn The rooms are clean. Excellent view. Good breakfast. The staff is very polited.
This is a nice little Hotel in front of the beach with an affordable price and breakfast included. You can do your reservation online through hotels.com. They accept major credit cards. Its clean with nice people willing to help
Hotel is ok, not very old and had big bedroom and tv had with many channels in english. Great wifi connection (very fast and reliable), good new air conditioner, in room safe, ironing board and minibar (empty). Bed is very comfortable however linen was no very soft. Room seemed to have been recently renovated , however did not seem new. Bathroom was tiny but clean and had shampoo and soap. Breakfast was very good. This is an ok option in Vitoria.
The location and staff made up for the simplicity of this hotel. Beach is across the street. Some renovation ongoing during the day and drainage can be slow. Basic amenities are available and free wifi is pretty strong inside the room.
Hotel is well located in terms of the beach and relatively close to the airport, but accommodations still have a lot to improve. It has changed management recently and it's undergoing a reform, so we'll see in the future (which was actually an issue: I had a free morning to rest and was awoken at 8am with construction).
The hotel was clean and the staff were very helpful. They helped us with everything we needed. The location is amazing because is in front of the beach and it is easy to find restaurants and bars around there. Additionally, is near from the airport and it is very easy to find a taxi and public transportation around. Breakfast is good. Free wifi.
This is a very nice hotel for people working in Vitória-ES, with good prices, good room, excellent breakfast and good service. The people in the reception are amazing. You can take a walk because this hotel is in front the beach. I recommend.
I've been there this year for a weekend really worth it. The hotel is located at the main avenue in the city, close to the airport and very easy to reach every point. The view from my room wasn't that good, but the city is really organized, great culinary and landscapes. A few square away from the hotel you can find great option to dinner and enjoy the breeze of the night! Every morning at my door there was the a newspaper to be updated with the news.
American motel styled hotel. The rooms are clean and adequate.Staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was basic but good. Restaurant food is reasonably priced and good. When we were there a PC was unavailable because reception did not have the appropriate "cards", whatever that meant. Nevertheless we would stay there again.
It was our (me and my wife) first time in Vitória - ES. I was there to run 10 Milhas Garoto and we stay on this hotel because it has an accord with my company. The hotel that is in front of the Camburi beach and even hasn't much market near it was enough to us. The hotel service was very good, the staff was always gentelman and the bedroom was confort. We recommend and if we back to Vitoria we could back to this hotel.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Located in Jardim da Penha, Red Roof Inn Vitória is a leisurely stroll from sights such as Proeng Hall Shopping Mall and Sao Francisco Convent. This 3-star hotel has 80 guestrooms and offers free in-room WiFi, free self parking, and a fitness center. Also nearby are Penha Convent and Pedra da Cebola Park.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. For a nice break, mingle with other guests at the free daily manager's reception.
The 80 rooms are air-conditioned and have desks. Guests can enjoy satellite TV and stay connected with free WiFi. Hair dryers are also standard.
Guests of Red Roof Inn Vitória enjoy a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a conference center. If you plan to drive, free parking is available. The front desk has multilingual staff that can answer questions about the accommodations, services, and more. Other amenities at this beach hotel include a business center and laundry facilities.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 538 reviews