- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Quality Hotel Vitoria3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference(OffShore training). Really enjoyed the hotel during my stay! I would recommend this location for anyone needing a convenient place to stay with a luxury ambience and proximity to all that Victoria has to offer.
Despite the short time I spent in Quality Hotel, I really enjoyed my experience. The condition of the room was excellent, and the breakfast definitely fulfilled my expectations. There was only difficulty in using the Internet login and password. Generally speaking, everything was great. Thank you.
Good hotel with very good location. Breakfast ok. Air condition system a bit noisy otherwise ok. Friendly staff and cleanliness ok. Restaurant menu and service was good. I would choose this hotel again if visiting Vitoria.
Employees are nice. Rooms are reasonable, however can be a bit noisy depending on where you stay. Breakfast is reasonable. Good variety of dishes. A few restaurants 500m away. Good proceed as well, I paid around 240R$. Overall good.
A great airport hotel. Staff were wonderful with extra assistance as we had luggage lost in transit and had to stay longer than anticipated. Reception staff were excellent. Hotel had everything we required.
Deluxe room booked for one night. The difference between superior and deluxe is : high floor and a kettle to do coffee or tea. Rooms are a bit small, a bit of dust but a good shower with hot water. The sheets were not sweet and the pillow was smelling a bit bad. Breakfast is ok, but no waiters give us a smile or a good morning. Not really good for a hotel. Good swimming pool and reasonnable price for the night
Hotel is not bad but too many inconveniences for those arriving from abroad after more than 20 hours of travel. The rooms are not free before 2 PM, the quality of food It is very poor and you have to wait almost an hour before the time of receiving the pot, many guests prefer to eat out at a lower price and best quality. Surely the oil company will have a good agreement, but not the workers!
I stayed for two days and lunch and dinner buffet was exactly the same. Good, clean rooms with good wifi. The air conditioner a bit noisy. The location is not very good for foreigner, too far from the beach for my liking.
Quality hotel is the better hotel in Espirito Santo. Was my first time and I hope to come back soon. Staff very friendly. Good services. little fitness center but complete. Near to the restaurants, supermarket, gas station and bus station. There is a taxi service 24/7. Brazilians very very very friendly!!
We came across this hotel and were very happy with the price and reviews. We booked a long stay as this would be our Base. We got a room on the 11th floor. Note.... ask for a room facing the sea or all you will see is a mud field as they are constructing a new airport nearby. We were given a new room in no time on the other side. Breakfast was always fresh and well stocked. Staff very friendly and helpful. Beds could be a bit more comfortable but other than that, it was very good.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Located in República, Quality Hotel Vitoria is within a mile (2 km) of sights such as Pedra da Cebola Park and Proeng Hall Shopping Mall. This 203-room, 3.5-star hotel has conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Near the airport, the hotel is also close to Sao Francisco Convent and Namorados Square.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service.
All of Quality Hotel Vitoria's 203 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, safes, and desks. Guests can expect free WiFi and 40-inch LED TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms have hair dryers and designer toiletries.
At Quality Hotel Vitoria, guests enjoy an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for BRL 15,00 per day. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with luggage storage and tours/tickets. Additional amenities include 7 meeting rooms, a conference center, and a 24-hour business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1319 reviews