- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The minimum check-in age for Spring Break is 18 years old.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed BRL 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Mercure Vitoria Hotel3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Hotel is getting old. Prices are attractive and the location is awesome. Swimming pool is small, but OK. There is no restaurant in the hotel. They only do breakfast. It really doesn't matter as there are many options around the hotel. That is about it.
Situated in Praia do Canto neighborhood this hotel has a prime location. The services are standard from Mercure brand. Room decoration and structure. Breakfast is good and has a parking lot for guests. In my opinion the worst thing is don't have a restaurant.
The hotel is situated on the famous triangle da Bermuda, a great lively area with plenty of bars and restaurants . The hotel inside is nice but dated. We stayed in the execute room with a small office.
Mercure Vitoria is located at the middle of a nice nighboorhood in Vitoria, the Praia do Canto. The exterior is very attracting in a modern building, way better than the interior that I think is quite simple. It has all features expected for a Mercure property, such as ling room, small kitchen and a room, all of those in a compact size. Breakfast provides the essential assortment, but well done. The best of this property is the nice view of the top floor and the fast internet connection. Cost benefit is awesome (BRL188/night for Le Club members). There is pool and a pretty small gym in the top floor, but the front desk informed that the hotel provides free access to a gym nearby,
This is a wonderful hotel with seriously trained staff. The staff are multi-lingual, very professional, and have their duties down to a science. On top of all that they still can find time to help a person in need. I arrived in Vitoria 's airport and thought I would get some cash from the ATM. Well, they did not work so I proceeded to jump into a cab to take me to the Mercure hotel where I was staying. Once we arrived at the hotel and to my surprise the cabbie did not take credit cards. So, I went into the hotel told them my issue and they quickly solved the problem. The hotel is great for families, romantic for couples, and excellent for the business traveler. Outstanding place to stay.
Hotel is overall good without any remarcable thing. Location is definitely good one as it close to good bars and restaurants where the Vitoria night happens. Hotel is empowered with a swmming pool on the top floor which may offer some relaxing time if guests are told in advance and they carry appropriate bath clothes. Overall good in average.
It was a great experience to stay at Mercure Vitoria, the hotel is very well located and the staff is friendly, helpful and happy. The view from the rooms is amazing, and the hotel is surrounded by good restaurants and bars. Breakfest is great, such as all the hotel infrastructure. Only weak point is the room service, since the hotel does not have its own restaurant, the Room Service is made through a 3rd part as a delivery from one of the local restaurants. The result is cold food that takes forever to arrive. Bottomline, stay at Mercure Vitoria, but don't order for room service, just go out and help yourself.
I stayed here for a month whilst working on the FIFA world cup and had a ball ! (pardon the pun) The hotel is great and the staff were awesome. Its located 1 block from the bars, cafes and restaurants in Vitoria and right in the heart of the up-market shopping area. It felt safe and secure for the time we were here and we had no problems. 3 minutes walk to a big supermarket and a drop off laundry around the corner. The only down side was the location was so close to all the nightlife that the noise at times was a bit loud. Rooms were good with a small kitchenette, lounge and TV and another TV in the bedroom. A small but clean bathroom and daily cleaning meant the stay was without fault. Big thanks to the staff who were very accommodating with some of our weird and wonderful requests. You helped make my Brazil world cup a great experience !
It has everytinhg that you need, great people working and amazing gym, pool and beautifull places to stay, great neighbor around the hotel, many parties around, beachs, pubs, night clubs, fast food and people
The room is excellent and the breakfast is very goog. The location is near of the best restaurants from Vitória. The neighborhood is well calm and the hotel is next to the beach. The view of the high floors is pretty and can be seen all the bay of the city of Vitória.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Located in Praia do Canto, Mercure Vitoria Hotel is within a 10-minute stroll of sights such as Namorados Square and Day by Day Shopping Center. This 52-room, 3.5-star aparthotel has conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. It's near the airport and also close to Penha Convent and Curva da Jurema Beach.
Start weekdays with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or grab a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
The 52 air-conditioned apartments feature kitchens and balconies or patios, and there's space to spread out with living rooms. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include minibars, safes, and phones.
At Mercure Vitoria Hotel, guests have access to an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace. If you drive, put free parking to good use. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to help with dry cleaning or laundry, and answer any questions about the area. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 2 meeting rooms, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 436 reviews