Park Place Hotel places you within a 10-minute stroll of Traverse City Beach and City Opera House. This 140-room, 3-star hotel has an indoor pool along with free in-room WiFi and free self parking. Centrally located in Traverse City, the hotel is also a short walk from Clinch Park and Old Town Playhouse.
In addition to a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, there's also a bar. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start each morning with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 140 individually decorated rooms feature microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect flat-screen TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are also standard.
Guests of Park Place Hotel have access to an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. There's free parking, as well as a free airport shuttle during limited hours. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
Park Place Hotel300 E State St Traverse City MI 49684
Park Place Hotel overlooks Grand Traverse Bay and is less than 2 blocks from Front Street. A glass-domed pool, a well-equipped fitness center, and a health club are on site, and the Beacon Lounge offers panoramic bay views. In addition to a complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle, which is available during limited hours with advanced notice, Park Place Hotel also offers complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access in the hotel's public areas. Business amenities include business services, a computer station, and 12,000 square feet of meeting space. A ballroom is also on site. Park Place Hotel offers room service for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This hotel is a smoke-free property. Fines may apply for violations.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Computer station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Year Built 1930
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Minervas - Steaks, chops, fresh seafood. Signature chili dishes, including Seafood Chili and White Chili. Wine list includes local selections. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Beacon Lounge - Bar with bay and sunset views. Live entertainment Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a glass-domed indoor pool and a fitness center with spa tub and sauna. The Traverse Area Recreation Trail, a popular path for walkers, joggers, skaters, and bicyclists, runs along West Bay past the hotel.
West Bay Beach is 2 blocks from the hotel. Several golf courses are in the area, which also is known for its winter sports activities such as ice-boat races on the bay. The town also hosts the National Cherry Festival each July.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.99 and USD 10.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Hotel Park Place
- Park Place Hotel Traverse City
- Park Place Traverse City
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.