Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Toledo
Planning your holiday in Toledo? Bring your pet along! There are 5 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Toledo ready to welcome you. Known for its cathedral, this historical city is also good for sightseeing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Toledo
- Hotel Sercotel Pintor El Greco
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its breakfast and location!
- Duplex University City Centre
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
- Hotel Cigarral del Alba
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
Visiting Toledo with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Toledo? Cultural attractions will entice you like Museum of Spain Magic, Teatro de Rojas, and Museum Taller Del Moro. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Toledo Cathedral and Convent of San Antonio de Padua.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Toledo
When traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the climate will be like. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 61°F daytime, 34°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 86°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 90°F daytime, 52°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 73°F daytime, 34°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall