- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the train station. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Nice and spacious room. Staffs was very helpful. Breakfast is good. Can reach to Susukino Station and Tanukikoji (Shopping Area) within 10minutes walking. From Susukino Station you can go further to Sapporo Station for more Shopping Places
it is nice to stay at this hotel with family. the location is good, the room is clean and the staff is good.with 3 minutes walk you will reach the metro station. the room I stayed has a great city view.
Located between Nakajima Park and the Susinko district this hotel is in a quieter location. However it is only a 2/3 minute walk to either the subway or tram stop. Our room was one of the smaller sized options but was still comfortable & had all the needed facilities. Of particular note is the breakfast buffet, it is of very good quality and has a great selection.
Stayed one night here with my family. Staffs were excellent. Rooms are nice and comfy and quite spacious relative to the previous hotels we stayed in japan. Lot of places to eat or drink nearby as well. Didn’t have a chance to try their breakfast as we have to leave early the next morning.
Excel tokyu was a nice hotel in the middle of the city as the hotel was clean and nice as usually japanese its not far from the heart of sapporo just a 20 minutes walk and near the hotel there was some convenience store. the hotel room was wide enough and their breakfast menu was complete enough so you never woried with your breakfast
Impressive room with a nice setup and an air purifier with the needed usb charger, beds are sizable and cosy, and the bath also had good complete amenities with a large tub. One my the better hotels I stayed over in Japan and happy to return
So far the hotel has been the nicest we have been on this trip to Japan. The rooms are unusually large by Japanese standards, modern, and well-kept. It's in a great location that allows convenient walking access to major shopping areas and well as food choices. As with most hotels in Japan, the staff is extremely courteous and helpful.
Clean sheets, nice bed and clean toilets. Lots of space in the room to keep things and a good Japanese breakfast. Right in town. Enjoyed my stay . Convenient stall just opposite the hotel. Good free wifi!
This hotel is a bit dated, at least for the room. From the outside and the lobby itself, you wouldn't think this would be the case. What I really liked about this hotel is the size of the room. It is very big compared to hotel room is Tokyo. I am not sure if this is the norm for hotels at Sapporo. Unfortunately, the air conditioning is not very comfortable. I thought it was only me who may not know how to adjust the thermostat properly but apparently my companions experienced the same thing. Breakfast was great! I loved the tonkatsu that is part of their buffet spread. Choices of food and drinks were sufficient. I didn't get to interact much with the hotel staff to judge the service but it seem okay. Location wise, the hotel is just 10-15 minutes walk away from the city center. It is located in a quiet area. Although it seem like the whole city is quiet except for the central area of Sapporo. This is a good value for money hotel.
Disappointing stay. No air conditioning (only available from June) nor window in the entire hotel due to centralised air conditioning/heater system. Very hot & stuffy. Only very limited fans available.
- Close to Odori Park and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu places you within a mile (2 km) of popular attractions like Odori Park and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building. This 382-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with free in-room WiFi. It's in central Sapporo and also close to Sapporo JR Tower and Sapporo Beer Museum.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu's 382 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, phones, and desks. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and wired Internet, plus flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries.
Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu offers free WiFi in public areas and conference space. If you drive, self parking is JPY 1500 per night, and there's also a free train station shuttle. Dry cleaning/laundry services make packing light an option.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 615 reviews