- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Estanplaza Berrini3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I recently stayed at this hotel for 1 night while on a business trip to São Paulo. The check-in staff were friendly and efficient. The room was average, decent sized and bed was comfy. The breakfast was good and overall was an average hotel stay.
This is a well located little hotel. Rooms are Ok, decent size, a little dated but OK. Breakfast has a low assortment of products, but of good quality. What is very very unpleasant is the lack of cleaning in the room. Stained sheets, a wet towel in the shower floor, hair in the toilet. A hotel can be low key, but MUST be clean. Would never stay again.
I am writing to provide feedback about the perfect service from the hotel. They provide great attention and support to guest. During checkin I mentioned I could not have breakfast because I was about to leave very early. They send breakfast to my room without request in the previous night. So I didn't leave the hotel hungry. This is a great customer service. Thanks for Gustavo Nunes from the frontdesk for the gesture.
Arrived at the hotel on nov 8th, and the lobby was so smelly of food, none of the 3 of us could stay at the lobby that long. It took foreverrrrrrrrr to check in. The AC in the room barely blows air and you control it from the phone. The rooms are small, clean, although I found and mm under one of my night stands, and the glass windows are not sound proof. They should remove the carpet from under the bed and just do all wood , if that's what it is in half of the room. For 200 a night US, i expected more. Didnt eat, wifi was good. staff was courteous.
Not one of the top hotels in the area, but it will be sufficient for a couple of nights. If you can walk to your business destination even better as traffic is a mess in Sao Paulo. Check other options if you want but this is OK in any event
I arrived at 10 pm after a LONG day in a fair and I just wanted a soup or a tea... nothing, the restaurante was closed and there is no room service, they told me that could walk 2 blocks to take in a "padaria" a tea if I want... Could you imagine a lady walking two blocks to have a tea???
A traditional hotel in São Paulo with a good restaurant and great breakfast. My room is well maintained and gym facilities well served. The only sad facility is the swimming pool which doesn't have enough length for a good and relaxing swimming. The staff are also very friendly and efficient. Good to return and cost savings.
Pros: -Big gym with various treadmills and workout machines. -Breakfast: couple of chefs doing omelets and eggs at request, various choices of bread and fruit and you can also ask for freshly done espresso. -internet connection worked well across the building. -friendly staff. -they have a corporate social responsibility program where they donate money to a charity if you fill the feedback form. -big room with very comfortable bed and enough space to work. -theres no need for a power adaptor since all the electrical connections in the room are "universal" Cons -No SAP in the TV so you only get the channels in Portuguese and just CNN in English.
Nice and safe place for business traveller at Berrini area. Good wifi. Good breakfast and restaurant. Very friendly and flexible staff. Certainly qualifies to return to. Taxi stand right at the entrance. He drivers are sympathetic and reliable.
An opportunity to visit some co-workers in Brazil brought me to South America for the first time. The hotel was a great location and had all the amenities one would need. The room was spacious and clean. The entire hotel was in great shape with the exception of the bar which by American standards was a bit lacking. Breakfast buffet was great with selection of fruits, breads and of course eggs.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Located in Brooklin Novo, Estanplaza Berrini is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Pinheiros Sport Club and Jockey Club. This 3.5-star hotel has 127 guestrooms and offers conveniences like free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Located centrally in Berrini, it's also close to Ibirapuera Park and Morumbi Stadium.
Free buffet breakfast is served each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café.
Estanplaza Berrini's 127 rooms are air-conditioned and provide minibars, safes, and phones. Guests can expect WiFi and 29-inch LCD TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries.
Guests staying at Estanplaza Berrini enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Valet parking is offered for BRL 20.00 per day. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 5 meeting rooms, and express check-in.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 569 reviews