- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
Quality Suites Vila Olimpia3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
For price this is a workable place to stay. Staff are very nice. Did not use the facilities there but things seem in good order. Rooms are basic. Kitchen supply is very basic. Coffee needs improvement - not very good at all.
This is not a luxury or true four star hotel by any means. Nonetheless, the hotel serves it purpose. The rooms do not appear to have been renovated since the hotel was built. I did not have an issue with street noise even though I was on the first floor facing the street. I stayed in a two bedroom unit. Quarters were extremely tight. Breakfast was simple but adequate. The fitness room was surprisingly well equipped, all be it for this type of hotel. Families also appeared to enjoy to pool area. As an individual on business, I would stay here again. Although, I would have reservations if I were staying with my family.
I’ve done a 2 year long stay in this hotel (9 years ago). Even then it was deteriorating, and that continues with practically no update. However, hygiene is maintained, so is the food, and that makes it a favourable budget hotel at excellent location. There is compromise though from the excessive noise from the Bandeirantes expressway even w closed windows (look for a room away from the expressway and higher floor for some respite).
Pros: spacious rooms, with living room, kitchen, and two rooms; good location; breakfast is appropriate with serveral options; not expensive Cons: the hotel is a little out dated, but nothing that is bothersome.
The hotel is quite okay, Vila Olimpia is a nice area. Request the room facing the yard, not the main street, otherwise it will be noisy. Internet connection was not good enoygh to work from the hotel.
Over priced. Old furniture. Terrible sheet quality. Broken shower. Cold rooms. Noise from the highway nearby and windows without noise cancelling. Poor breakfast. Low quality restaurant. Do not come for this hotel!
The hotel is poor, the staff has a bad actitude, the breaskfast is poor and the it is very expensive!!! Staff were not supportive helping with the luggage even in late night when we arrived with our grandma!!! We stayed at the hotel for 5 days, it was raining a lot, we asked to borrow an umbrella to pickup some food outside the hotel and the answeer we got was: this umbrella is only for customers (ok, so I am staying at the hotel, already had paid the bill and I am not a customer??) Internet did not work the hole time we were there. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone, and I will never make the mistake to use their services again.
Nice hotel, big apartment with kitchen, office and living room, so if you are a couple with children is easy to get confortable. Very close to Pharmacy, Bars and restaurants within walking distance. A little bit far from downtown but it's very accessible to UBER.
The staff had a bad actitude, the clean of the room was bad, the internet conection is por. We ask for a early check in but the front desk staff does not have idea and they did not how to solve it. I never get internet at my room
The location is great because it's very safe for someone who doesn't know the city well, but the hotel itself is not nice. The rooms are divided in a funny and annoying way, breakfast is not good at all and staff barely speak english. It's very clean though, and like i said great location.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located in Vila Olimpia, Quality Suites Vila Olimpia is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Pinheiros Sport Club and Ibirapuera Park. This 3.5-star hotel has 97 guestrooms and offers conveniences like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. It's also close to Jockey Club and Professor Aristoteles Orsini Planetarium.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay. Enjoy a bite to eat at Don Pepe di Napoli, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service.
Quality Suites Vila Olimpia's 97 air-conditioned rooms provide balconies, refrigerators, and minibars. TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Other amenities include coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.
At Quality Suites Vila Olimpia, guests enjoy an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. If you decide to drive, there's free parking. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1191 reviews