Located in Schallmoos within a short walk of Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Mozart's Birthplace. This 4-star hotel has 139 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. It's in central Salzburg and also close to Salzburg Museum and St. Francis Church.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg)'s 139 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and phones. 120-inch flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Rooms also include desks.
Guests staying at Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) enjoy a fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking is offered for EUR 13.00 per night. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 6 meeting rooms, conference space, and a business center.
- Walking distance to Mirabell Palace and Gardens
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg)
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 6 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1988
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) offers 139 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and coffee/tea makers. 120-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Salzburg hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Flat-panel TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
This hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 39
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Mercure Kapuzinerberg
- Mercure Kapuzinerberg Hotel
- Mercure Kapuzinerberg Hotel Salzburg Central Ex
- Mercure Salzburg Central Ex Kapuzinerberg Hotel
- Mercure Central Ex Kapuzinerberg Hotel
- Mercure Central Ex Kapuzinerberg
- Mercure Salzburg Central Ex Kapuzinerberg
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.