Located in Via Veneto, Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Villa Borghese and Spanish Steps. This 81-room, 5-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and a rooftop terrace. Centrally located in Rione XVI Ludovisi, the hotel is also a short walk from Borghese Gallery and Trevi Fountain.
In addition to a meal at the onsite restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 81 soundproofed rooms feature iPod docks, minibars, and free newspapers. 32-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with wired Internet and free WiFi. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Free bottled water, safes, and phones are other standard amenities.
Guests of Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese enjoy a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and a business center. Valet parking is EUR 57,5 per night if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle during limited hours for EUR 99 per vehicle one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a computer station, a library, and free newspapers.
- Walking distance to Villa Borghese and Spanish Steps
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Rooftop terrace
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese offers 81 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
You can get your day off to a good start with the breakfast buffet served each morning in the elegant dining room. La Terrasse Cuisine & Lounge can take care of your dinner after a day of sights. Free WiFi makes it easy to get online and plan the next day’s activities.
Multilingual staff are available 24 hours a day to offer sightseeing tips, and there are complimentary newspapers available in the lobby.
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Babysitting or childcare
- Year Built 1890
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
Where to Eat
La Littérature Restaurant – La Littérature Restaurant, a private art gallery with a splendid cupola is a comfortable and elegant venue reserved for breakfast from 6:30 AM until 10:30 AM. Early each morning, French and Italian cultures blend together to delight guests’ palates.
La Terrasse Cuisine & Lounge - Great views of Rome's skyline with Mediterranean cuisine, enhanced with a traditional French touch.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 99 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 57,5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
- Sofitel Borghese
- Sofitel Rome
- Sofitel Rome Borghese
- Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
- Sofitel Villa Borghese
- Sofitel Villa Borghese Hotel
- Sofitel Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Sofitel Villa Borghese Rome
- Sofitel Villa Rome Borghese
- Villa Borghese Sofitel Rome
- Sofitel Hotel Roma
- Sofitel Hotel Rome
- Sofitel Roma Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese Hotel
- Rome Sofitel
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 7 kg)