Popular property highlights
Located in Rome Historic Centre, Roma Resort Termini is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore. This 19-room townhouse welcomes guests with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and express check-out. In the historical district, it's also near St. Peter's Basilica and Roman Forum.
Guests can expect to find free WiFi and LCD TVs with digital channels. Free toiletries are also included.
Guests staying at Roma Resort Termini enjoy free WiFi in public areas and express check-out. The front desk has multilingual staff that can answer questions about the accommodations, services, and more.
- Walking distance to Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Roma Resort Termini
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
Roma Resort Termini features multilingual staff and express check-out. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Roma Resort Termini offers 19 accommodations with complimentary toiletries. LCD televisions come with digital channels.
Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access.
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
This property requires advance payment for any non-refundable bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. Guests requiring a paper invoice must request in advance of their arrival. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on length of stay)
- Resort fee
- Internet access
- Late check-in fee: EUR 25.00 for check-in after 10 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 90
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Roma Resort Termini Rome
- Roma Resort Termini
- Roma Termini
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.