Book your room at Hotel Gabriella
Located in Rome Historic Centre, Hotel Gabriella is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore. This 23-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, free newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Roman Forum and St. Peter's Basilica are also near this Rome hotel.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge.
All 23 soundproofed rooms provide fireplaces, minibars, and safes. Guests can enjoy WiFi and digital TV. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, and bidets. Desks are also included.
Guests staying at Hotel Gabriella enjoy WiFi in public areas, free newspapers, and a TV in a common area. Valet and self parking are available if you're driving, or an airport shuttle (available on request) can be put to good use for EUR 50 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables.
- Close to Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
- WiFi in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
Hotel GabriellaVia Palestro, 88 Rome RM 00185
Hotel Gabriella features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Rome hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Gabriella is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1954
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 3 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 3 per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 1 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 1 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 50 (up to 3 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Gabriella Hotel
- Gabriella Rome
- Hotel Gabriella
- Hotel Gabriella Rome
- Gabriella Hotel Rome
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.