- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
Super 8 Perry2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Outdoor pool
Located within a mile (2 km) of Perry Area Historical Museum, Super 8 Perry is within 2 miles (3 km) of Perry Golf Club. This 56-room hotel has free breakfast along with conveniences like an outdoor pool and free in-room WiFi. Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter and Go Fish Education Center are also nearby.
Free continental breakfast is included with your stay.
The 56 rooms are air-conditioned and have free local calls. Guests can expect free WiFi and TVs with cable channels.
At Super 8 Perry, guests have access to an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also has coffee/tea in a common area.
Guest reviews for Super 8 Perry
Great experience, I would recommend this hotel to all.
GA National Fair and Mossy Creek Barnyard Festival. noisy at night, crickets in the room, room was ok, needed cleaning in the bathroom. Only 2 towels available, needed more Not the worse hotel I have stayed at, but it certainly looks better on the outside of the building than the inside of the building
ok overall....but not the best
Location was good...lots of resturaunts close by. Hair dryer was horrible. Pillows were like bricks, flat and hard. Bed was comfortable tho. Could have used shampoo/conditioner samples. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay again with my own pillow and dryer.
the hotel was nice
it was very nice and relaxing
what a joke !!!!!
Got to the hotel to be treated rudely by the staff, have my children thrown out of the pool with in an hour after our check in, because it was to be INSPECTED>>THAT never happened, then told the pool would be closed till tuesday..the day after our checkout..closed pool over MEmorial day weekend.. Ruined the first family vacaction we had planned for two years..so I guess you could say I am unhappy with the whole experience. and for what they charged no mini fridge or micro-wave in room.