- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Residence Inn By Marriott Peoria3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I have stayed here several times over the last 10 years with my wife and kids. The rooms are large, and clean. We usually stay in the 2 bedroom with a kitchenette and 2 baths. It is also very close to lots of restaurants and a large mall.
Location was a tad challenging for me to find at first. But fine once I first drove in Quiet room, clean, normal layout for a Residence Inn Breakfast was better than most Residence Inn’s. Fresh and good. All staff was very pleasant & polite. A nice visit !!! .
We had a wonderful stay. We brought food to cook for dinner and that turned out great. We had a nice, big room that was clean and quiet. Beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The pool was a little too cool for our liking, but was very clean. Breakfast was good; not a lot to choose from, but plenty of different items to please everyone!
1. Price $170 2. Room: clean, spacious and quiet 3. Service: friendly 4. Location: it was little hard to find the entrance. You can see the hotel from a highway but, I couldn't find the entrance. 5. Other: the price is little high.
This hotel is a good value for the price paid. You can't expect JW Marriott surroundings for the price they charge here. We had a 1 bedroom suite and it was very well laid out making it almost seem spacious even though it wasn't. The room was clean and everything in the kitchen seemed to be in working order. The free breakfast was wonderful on both occasions we ate there. The bed was comfortable. We were on the third floor and it was quiet. All that being said, the room was a bit outdated and I've never seen such dirty windows in any hotel. Again, for the price paid, these things can be overlooked.
1. I was there for 5 months while in town for work. The front desk personnel, the asst.mgr., the marketing mgr., and the people whot prepared the food were friendly, helpful, made it feel like home, and truly worked very hard. 2. However, and this is a big however, the housekeeping staff was another issue. After quite some time, I reported the issues I was having with housekeeping. (Yes, I left a tip each day; no, I did not leave my room a mess, etc.) 3. For example, one of housekeepers was in my room on her cell the phone when I came in during the middle of the day, it was obvious the TV was being used while I was out, and Saturday and Sunday mornings seemed to be a contest for housekeeping to see who could speak the loudest in the hallways to wake up the most guests. 4. By the time I checked out, I had given up any hope of resolving the issues and would not have said another word, except the manager emailed me and specifically requested feedback. I responded naming the wonderful people on her staff by name, and mentioning the issues with housekeeping, citing specific examples, too numerous to list here. 5. Her response, you ask? I never even received an auto-reply of "Thank you for your feedback". I clearly should not have taken the time to respond, and I suggest you don't waste your time, either. Particularly if anticipate your problems actually being resolved.
Our family of 4 stayed here while visiting friends in the area as I'm from the area. Everything about the hotel was great except that it smelled of curry EVERYWHERE. It's so disgusting. Also the suites have the bathroom in the bedroom area instead of the main living area so when you put your kids to bed nobody can go to the bathroom.
It was a business stay for a week and I was in a 2 room suite. Nice clean rooms and friendly staff at the hotel made me enjoy my stay. Looked forward to the breakfast in the mornings. My room overlooked a patch of bushes with wild rabbits in it, which made the whole experience feel nice.
I love staying at Residence Inn hotels but the added attraction is the wonderful staff that work here. I have had to stay here several times and every time I have encountered very caring staff and people who went out of their way to be helpful. They have a great happy hour and a wonderful breakfast. When visiting Peoria this is the hotel to stay at.
Our room was clean and roomy, but didn't smell good. Our furniture was super uncomfortable and worn, and really needs to be updated! Having little kids, I felt more comfortable covering it with a sheet before they sat on furniture. Pool, workout, and main areas were nice. We were greeted by the most friendly gal serving dinner, and breakfast was great as well! Overall decent stay, rooms need new furniture!
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Indoor pool
Located within a mile (2 km) of Northwoods Mall, Residence Inn By Marriott Peoria is within 3 miles (5 km) of Peoria Riverfront Museum. This 66-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Near the airport, the hotel is also close to Weaverridge Golf Course and Bradley University.
Free hot/cold buffet breakfast is included with your stay. For a nice break, mingle with other guests at the free manager's reception.
All 66 air-conditioned accommodations feature kitchenettes and space to spread out with dining areas. 32-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Sofa beds, coffee makers, and phones are other standard amenities.
At Residence Inn By Marriott Peoria, guests enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Free parking is available if you drive. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day to help with dry cleaning/laundry and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 90 reviews