Book your room at Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel
Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel places you within a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions such as Palais Royal and Place de la Concorde. This 97-room, 5-star hotel has a restaurant, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. Centrally located in Paris, the hotel is also a short walk from Paris Opera and Orsay Museum.
In addition to a restaurant onsite, there is also a cocktail bar where you can enjoy a drink. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel's 97 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, minibars, and free newspapers. 26-inch flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Other amenities include free bottled water, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.
At Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Valet parking is offered for EUR 39 per day. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room.
- Walking distance to Palais Royal and Place de la Concorde
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel4 Rue Du Mont Thabor Paris Paris 75001
The Louvre, Tuileries Garden, and Champs-Élysées are all within easy walking distance of this 5-star hotel on the city's Right Bank. The Tuileries Métro station is less than a 2-minute walk away. The hotel's heated indoor pool is surrounded by walls made out of exotic wood and illuminated in part by a skylight. Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel provides free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness facility. A slate-tiled steam room has a starry ceiling, and the sauna is made from aspen wood.
The day spa features Asian-inspired treatments and a boutique. An adult must accompany children under 18 in the spa or children using the fitness center. The Bar Chinois, furnished with Chinese antiques, serves drinks, lunch, and dinner. To help guests make the most of their stay, the hotel offers a host of conveniences, including a concierge desk, multilingual staff, currency exchange, a business center and services, a computer station, and valet parking (surcharge). Guests can also find metered street parking near the hotel. All public areas are non-smoking.
- Computer station
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1830
- Conference space size (feet) - 161
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bar Chinois - Intimate, casual Chinese-inspired bar serving craft cocktails, wine, tea, and French cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The heated indoor pool is surrounded by a deck of exotic ipe wood. A slate-tiled steam room has a starry ceiling. Open 24 hours a day, the fitness center offers cardio machines, free weights, a TV, and a water dispenser.The Tuileries Garden, one block from the hotel, is ideal for jogging.
- Free bicycles nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 39 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Paris Vendome
- Hotel Paris Vendome Renaissance
- Hotel Renaissance Paris Vendome
- Paris Vendome Hotel
- Paris Vendome Hotel Renaissance
- Paris Vendome Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Paris Vendome
- Renaissance Paris Vendome
- Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel
- Paris Renaissance
- Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel Paris
- Renaissance Vendome Hotel
- Renaissance Vendome
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.