- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Hotel Aiglon4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We stayed here for 4 nights. I was surprised with the good size room considering we got the cheapest. It’s clean, tidy and perfect for our stay - 2 adults 1 child. The location is great. Far enough out your not getting ripped off with food prices and close enough to take a 25min easy stroll to Paris. Staff fantastic, breakfast and coffee delicious. Would come again, and we are from Australia!
We stayed in this hotel two nights. My husband and I booked one of the superior rooms, and our adult daughter was in a "cozy" room. I was impressed by the size of the rooms (even the cozy room), especially in light of how affordable the rates were. Our superior room was more like a suite, with a separate hallway, large bathroom (two rooms, actually; the toilet was located in its own separate room) with two sinks and generously sized walk-in shower, and bedroom with king sized bed. Both rooms had balconies you could walk out on to enjoy the view. The rooms are impeccably furnished, and we enjoyed the unique mosaics that grace each of the rooms. The location of this hotel was ideal, in my opinion. It is situated very close to underground/bus stations, but there's also a lot within walking distance (the catacombs, the Louvre, and Musee D'Orsee). However, it's not so noisy/busy as you'd find in other neighborhoods, which we appreciated because it meant we had no problems falling and staying asleep. Breakfast was included in the room rate, and it was an excellent hot and cold buffet that included scrambled eggs, toast/pastry, yogurt, fresh fruit, and other dishes. The hotel staff were extremely warm and helpful. We had prepaid three nights, and when our travel plans changed and we needed to leave a day earlier, they were very helpful and understanding. They could not refund us the third night (nor did I expect them to; the conditions had been very clear upon booking that it was a nonchangeable, nonrefundable rate), but they did give us a credit that was good for the remainder of the year. We enjoyed our stay there so much that my daughter may very well go back this summer and use that credit.
- wonderful location in Montparnasse at the crossing of two boulevards with immediate access to two important Métro lines, one stop from the Denfert-Rochereau train station which brings you to both of the most important airports of Paris; - old building with cozy rooms and thick walls; the air inside is fresh but warm in any kind of weather; - nice staff always ready to help; most receptionists will not mind speaking French if the guest wants some language practice; - we lived in a room in the very corner, which is the best choice possible (thanks a lot to the receptionists!): we heard no noise from the corridor or elevator, but from our first floor we could plunge into the daily life of Paris right as we woke up, which is a great opportunity in itself; - cleaning was performed daily to the best possible standards. Complimentary tea and coffee was added as we consumed it; - we ordered a room for two people, but had only one key to be shared between us. The key is a convenient perforated piece of plastic slightly longer than a typical business card. I understand that it might be difficult to manufacture, but this is a fact that seems to be worth mentioning. I would be happy to stay at the Aiglon hotel next time and recommend it to anyone traveling to Paris and looking for a decent place to stay.
I arrived the hotel at 8 am in the morning and the man in the reception was very kind and helpful gave us a lot of tips , we were upgraded to the family room that was big and lovely, the hotel is 1 minute close to a metro station the can easily gets you everywere, also there is a close supermarket and a lot of resturants so the location for me was 10 out of 10, the staff is nice , the breakfast is fresh and delicious, the room is clean and pretty and a gift was waiting for me in the room , i enjoyed the staying thank you
Our initial room was not what I believed I had booked, but that was quickly changed. The apartment that we booked for the rest of the week was fabulous, although a tad noisy from the restaurant downstairs. The concierge was very helpful with all sorts of information. The beds were really comfortable. I was really touched by the birthday card and gift of a box of chocolates on my 6-th birthday. 12 of us ended up staying at the hotel for the weekend of my birthday and all thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Loved all the different mosaics in the bathrooms!
What a brilliant find! This hotel could not be faulted. Lovely decor, pleasant staff, good WiFi, breakfast and a metro station a few meters away. Next time we’re in Paris, we will definitely book here again. We booked through the hotel website and had a better deal - breakfast included. As we were a family, we booked a family suite, but would have been equally as good for 2 couples. There was a small inner hall, sitting room which was made up as a double with the sofa bed, which was really comfortable, then a little inner hall with separate loo and bathroom, then the bedroom. So we weren’t under each other’s feet when we got back to the hotel at the end of the day. The hotel is a about 10 min walk to the Montparnasse tower and all the shops and restaurants in that area. We went to the le Jockey Café next door for an evening meal, but wouldn’t go there again. It would be ok as a bar, but found it expensive with less than average food. The metro literally, across the road, was really handy for getting about and is one stop from the RER straight to CDG airport. The hotel itself was a real find. The atmosphere and decor was lovely with an Art Deco feel. Spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Lovely soap, shampoo and robes and slippers. Well stocked minibar if you wanted to access this and a kettle for tea or coffee. The beds were comfortable and the bedding crisp and clean. WiFi was strong and consistent, plenty of hot water and soft, thick fluffy towels. Everything felt luxurious. The rooms were a good size for Paris standards. Breakfast was plentiful with enough choice. All the staff we spoke to were pleasant and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and hope to get back to Paris soon and will certainly stay here again next time.
Perfect room, clean, amazing sound proofing (our room was opening on the Blvd. Raspail), wonderful shower.Nice staff. We opted for the continental breakfast at 9€ only (we are in Paris) with an EXCELLENT coffee served promptly and with a smile, OJ, fresh croissants and breads on white table cloth. Perfect. Being in Paris off season, the price was very low for this quality. Great location as well. Montparnasse/Latin Quarter/St Germain.
It was our first time visit in this hotel, the service and the staff is doing a great job, good welcome and friendly with the guest. The hotel is a cozy place, with small couloir, but the rooms are spacious compared to other hotel in the Paris. We choose the family suite Room and it was clean, beds are comfortable and the hotel is recommended for families. The breakfast buffet is a good selection of good quality ingredients to start your day. Location is 10 minutes’ walk to Galleries Lafayette and commercial streets. The apartment was not available to our dates, but will definitely manage to reserve earlier next time. If you want a nice and cozy hotel in Montparnasse area, I recommend Aiglon.
Well located reasonably priced four star hotel in Montparnasse beside Cemetery and near to famous brasseries La Coupole, Le Dome and La Rotonde. Beside Raspail Metro Station. Good breakfast buffet. Helpful staff good variety of room types. Well appointed.
I cannot speak highly enough of Hotel Aiglon. I have stayed in a few hotels in Europe and the States and Hotel Aiglon surpasses them all for price, cleanliness, comfort, furnishings and the most delicious breakfast delivered to your room for free if you request. The staff are so helpful and strive to create a family atmosphere. The furnishings and details in the room are exquisite and newly renovated. The Hotel is centrally located in the Montparnasse area.
- Walking distance to Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art and Paris Catacombs
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
Located in 14th Arrondissement, Hotel Aiglon is within a 5-minute walk of Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Paris Catacombs. The 46 rooms at this 4-star hotel include minibars, flat-screen TVs, and premium bedding. It's also close to Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe.
Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
Hotel Aiglon's 46 rooms are soundproofed and provide minibars, laptop-compatible safes, and desks. Guests can expect free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries.
A local mainstay since 1927, Hotel Aiglon offers free WiFi in public areas, a library, and express check-in. If you drive, self parking is EUR 34.00 per day, and there's also an area shuttle for a fee. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. This hotel also has free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 804 reviews