- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The minimum check-in age for Spring Break is 18 years old.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Hotel Nikko Osaka4.0 out of 5.0
This hotel is most popular for:
Recent guest reviews
Great location walking distance to train and shopping. Nice breakfast included. Hotel room is old but clean. Friendly staff provides free travel planing and assistance. Has airport shuttle bus but time is limited.
Our first night into this hotel we pulled back the sheets to uncover small spots of blood about the size of a aspirin - some smaller. Immediately I feared the room was infested and I called the front desk for another. Fortunately we were relocated to another room, but unfortunately it was a smoking room. I guess our options were to bear stale smoke, or risk finding bed bugs in the room. Otherwise the hotel was fine and location is good. Luckily I don't know we had bed bugs in our relocated suite and hope we didn't bring any back with us. The bell-hop said that in the seven years he has worked in the hotel that there have only been a couple incidents like this. I understand hotels cannot control what guests may bring in, and to all those consider this - I would advise staying away from room 2804
- Steps from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Laundry facilities
Located in Chuo, Hotel Nikko Osaka is adjacent to Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade with other popular attractions like Osaka Science Museum within a couple of miles (3 km). This 603-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like 10 restaurants, 2 coffee shops/cafés, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Osaka and also close to Osaka Castle and Osaka Museum of History.
Enjoy dining at Serena, one of 10 onsite restaurants. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or 2 coffee shops/cafés. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
All of Hotel Nikko Osaka's 603 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, electric kettles, and free bottled water. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and wired Internet, plus flat-screen TVs with digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, slippers, and bidets. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include safes and phones.
Guests of Hotel Nikko Osaka enjoy free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and laundry facilities. Self parking is offered for JPY 1400 per night. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a porter/bellhop, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1914 reviews