Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to North Myrtle Beach
If you want to take your holiday in North Myrtle Beach, bring your pet along! Choose from 6 pet-friendly accommodation choices in North Myrtle Beach ready to welcome you. This family-friendly city is known for its beaches and seafood restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in North Myrtle Beach
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham North Myrtle Beach
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
- Baymont by Wyndham North Myrtle Beach
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its quiet guestrooms and location!
- Pier Watch Villas
Pets stay free
Visiting North Myrtle Beach with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around North Myrtle Beach during your stay? The tide is calling at Ocean Drive Beach, Ingram Beach, and Crescent Beach. Other places like OD Pavilion Amusement Park and McLean Park might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit North Myrtle Beach
If you're traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what to expect with the weather. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 67°F daytime, 36°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 87°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 88°F daytime, 62°F nighttime with 20 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 80°F daytime, 36°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall