- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Villa la Tour3.0 out of 5.0
- Walking distance to Nice Theatre and Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Rooftop terrace
Located in Old Town, Villa la Tour is adjacent to Nice Theatre and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. This 3-star hotel has 17 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, a private beach, and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Nice, the hotel is also a short walk from Nice Cathedral and Cours Saleya.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Continental breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The 17 rooms are individually decorated and have safes and desks. Plasma TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries.
Renovated in 2014, Villa la Tour offers a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with tours or tickets, and offer advice about sights and eateries nearby. This hotel also has a library.