Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Natchitoches
If you're considering your holiday in Natchitoches, bring your pet along! You'll find 14 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Natchitoches ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its festivals, this historical city is also good for boating.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Natchitoches
- Cypress Bend Resort Best Western Premier Collection
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and guestroom size!
- Motel 6 Natchitoches, LA
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its guestroom size and location!
- College Inn Natchitoches
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
Visiting Natchitoches with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Natchitoches during your trip? One of the city's top places to visit is Toledo Bend Reservoir. Enjoy the great outdoors at Cane River National Heritage Area, North Toledo Bend State Park, and Cypress Bend Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are South Toledo Bend State Park and Hodges Gardens State Park.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Natchitoches
When traveling with a pet, it's useful to know what the climate will be like. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 74°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 93°F daytime, 51°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 95°F daytime, 61°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 84°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall