- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
eSuites Vila Do Mar4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Comfortable, on the beach without rocks , breakfast too complete , even dinner . Don’t expect for luxury , provides all you need . I think the hotel needs more maintenance works at the buildings and parks . Beach umbrellas and deck chair has a cost , not free . Only deck chairs at the park are free , not enough, always busy . There’s nothing around in the zone , but dunes and road . Got taxis , bus ( not frequently ) , and a free Natal Shopping bus ( not good service at all , but free ) . It’s 5 kms long up to Ponta Negra , the most touristic place in the zone . Even a good choice for family .
Good place to host families and elder people. Nice apartments. Good front-desk services even though huge lines for check in and check out. Amazing food (even though little expensive). More than amazing the breakfast!!! People are very gently and helpful. Rafael, Jackson, Dani, Luis, Eduardo and Michel were score 100!!!! Problems: air conditioning are very old and dirty, there are many lacks if energy during the night (so, the apartments stay like a hell).
Very friendly people, location is a tiny bit far from downtown, but that isn't an issue at all due the fact that uber and taxis are all around, 24h, and unexpensive. There are 4 swimming pools for all ages, plus, the ocean in front of your nose, with one spetacular highlight, there are no long or problematic stairs to reach the ocean but a smooth easy access, it is seriously, about only 10m away. Breakfast highlight, forget breads, get into Tapioca, is delicious! We also made some professional photos with Paparazzi. It is quite worth it, Damiao Neves did a great job and the photos aregreat, a perfect family memory. Finally, coming from Airport, the best deal would be by Transfer, or Taxi/Uber, depending on your luggage.
excelent treatment and avalability to help, assits and recomend in every possible aspect. We really had a great stay at the hotel. Delicious food, great facilities and frinedly employees who always showed glad to help us.
Room had view of ocean, beautiful. Great food, wonderful service. Staff was pleasant and I felt like they truly cared about their guests. Just a few minutes away from Natal by Taxi. A representative at the hotel can handle tours and helpful info. Just a wonderful experience!!
We have been 10 nights in this hotel, this is our review: PROS: - Location very quiet, enormous "private" beach. - Staff very kind and good service. - Breakfast. CONS: - Rooms very small, not enough space for clothes, towels and luggage. - Does not have a useable safety box. - Dinner buffet service mediocre. No desserts (only some sweets). - Prices of dishes for lunch are 2x those in "Ponta Negra" or other places. - There is nothing in 6 Km around. If you need something, you have to go to Ponta Negra (R$ 28 one way). - Hygiene of bathrooms in the pool area is mediocre. - Check-in process veeery slow. Obsolete system. - Beach towels have a charge (very small, but not good for a 4 star hotel).
If you want a peaceful holiday i would recommend not to stay here... we went in September and the hotel and 2 congresses going on, no parking place available and all leisure activities where full. The views are great, but is all designed for a lot of people, which sometimes is too noisy. Rooms are simple and staff is very friendly.
Hotel Vila do Mar is certainly not a brand new property and is in need of a renovation. However, the facilities, the rooms, breakfast quality and most importantly, the location makes it a very good choice for your holiday in Natal. Right at the most fantastic beach, almost private, offering free sunbeds at the beach and by the pool. The scenery is spectacular, with the sand dunes on the back and the ocean in the front. Every room has amazing seaviews. The infinity pool is beautiful and a great place to relax. Rooms are quite basic in decor but clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a great surprise, really good quality, a lot to choose from, overall a very good value. Considering the nightly rate offered in several websites, Hotel Vila do Mar is probably unbeatable on cost X benefit. Highly recommended!
Good customer service and employees very helpful. The food was delicious. Breakfast had a lot of choice , the set menu for lunch and buffet for dinner was very good too . The room had a lovely huge bed, refurbished bathroom, sea view , but was a little bit tired.
We had a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE here and I am sorry but I must report it for future travelers. This resort is old, old furniture, old air conditioner,etc... However the buffet and location are good (ONE STAR FOR THIS). We only stayed one night and had a terrible experience, my husband twin bed leg broke and we were moved to another room at 11 p.m. But the biggest disappointment was the 2 inch (12 cm) COCKROACH I found in the morning in the bathroom!! Horrible!!! We ran out to check out in the Lobby and complained but the front desk person was not impressed nor did she apologize... THIS KIND OF INCIDENT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ANY RESORT/HOTEL. I would AVOID this Hotel for this reason no matter how good the location on the beach can be. Thank you.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 4 outdoor pools
Located in Via Costeira, eSuites Vila Do Mar is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Handicrafts Fair of Artists Beach/Meio Beach. This 210-room, 4-star hotel welcomes business and leisure travelers with 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. On the beach, the hotel is also close to Craft Fair of Ponta Negra.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite family restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service.
All of eSuites Vila Do Mar's 210 rooms are individually decorated and have an array of amenities, including balconies, minibars, and safes. 32-inch TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Other amenities include phones, desks, and free toiletries.
Guests of eSuites Vila Do Mar have access to a full-service spa, 4 outdoor pools, and a children's pool. You can take advantage of free RV, bus, and truck parking, along with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for BRL 140 per vehicle one way. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with concierge services and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 2495 reviews