- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Best Western Premier Majestic Ponta Negra Beach3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I want to go back, unfortunately the rain disturbed my walks. I know there are wonderful places to meet in the city and to enjoy this hotel will be good ... Natal is a lovely city. I'm sure I'll be back someday.
We found this hotel to be well organized, very clean, and it is well situated in Natal. It is within walking distance of the beach, shopping, and excellent restaurants. The breakfast was excellent with waiters keeping things clean and fresh.
How a potentially perfect hotel misses the perfect rating: poor checking in and out efficiency, recurrent room issues (air conditionning, magnetic key not working), under-staffed for breakfast, etc... All elements that mitigate the excellent location and overall comfort of this hotel. Bitter taste...
The hotel is overall great . The location is very close to the beach, shopping center, drugstores, supermarkets and local shops.The lobby and the rooms are clean and the breakfeast is excellent. The swimming pool is small but cosy and the fitness center is good.
Great hotel, with good staff and service. Big bed. Clean bathroom, excellent location, diverse breakfast. Fast room service, large bedroom. little diversity of food in the restaurant. fair price , really enjoyed.
Great hotel with quiet rooms despite the central location. Great breakfast, friendly staff and everything very proffesional. The taxi service they use though is far from ok. Price from the hotell to the airport should be 80-100 real but We were charged 150 real because the driver had a rigged taximeter and basically robbed us on atleast 50 real. They should overlook the drivers they use or change taxi company.
Have had 2 separate visits to this hotel over the last couple of weeks. Both times our experience has been excellent. The reception staff were very friendly, showed a genuine interest in our recent travels, and remembered us from our previous visit - which was very nice. The rooms are extremely large and comfortable and (on both occasions) provided us with a great view over Ponta Negra beach. A luxurious hotel - particularly by Brazilian standards. The hotel is very well located - an easy walk to the beach (though not such an walk back due to a very steep hill). Lots of nice places to eat nearby.
We were a group of 4 and each one of us has taken the best of our stay. From the minute we checked in, the staff was ready to provide us with precise information on the destination including best places to be visited and to indicate a driver to take us everywhere. The hotel is highlighted by its structure, decoration and excelente and personal service.
Very good restaurant with a reasonable price, signed by an excellent chief, a very good breakfast, comfortable room, but they did not offer loccitan'e bath products like shown in pictures and did not brought new shampoo e soap after it finished, the internet is poor
Summing up in one word my experience with the Best Western Majestic: Fantastic. The decor is amazing, gorgeous. Rooms always clean and tidy, perfect lighting, large window and the bed and pillow super comfortable. Note 1000 !!!
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located in Ponta Negra, Best Western Premier Majestic Ponta Negra Beach is adjacent to Craft Fair of Ponta Negra and within a 5-minute walk of Artesanato Villarte Shops. This 135-room, 3.5-star hotel has conveniences like an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. Praia Shopping and Artesanato Potiguar Shops are a short walk away.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning. Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite brasserie, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service.
All of Best Western Premier Majestic Ponta Negra Beach's 135 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water. 32-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and bathrobes. Other standard amenities include safes, ironing boards, and desks.
Guests of Best Western Premier Majestic Ponta Negra Beach have access to an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, put free parking to good use. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with concierge services, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, an arcade/game room, and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 2561 reviews