- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Debit cards aren't accepted.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Nagoya Garden Palace3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
It seemed to be in the red light district but was still a clean hotel for the price.
- Walking distance to Nagoya City Science Museum
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms
- Onsite dining
- Laundry facilities
Located in Naka Ward within a short walk of Nagoya City Science Museum, Nagoya Garden Palace is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Nagoya Castle. This 178-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like 3 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and free in-room WiFi. Located in central Nagoya, the hotel is also near Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology and Tokugawa Art Museum.
Relish the Italian cuisine at Hoe Ever, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
All of Nagoya Garden Palace's 178 individually furnished rooms provide washers/dryers, refrigerators, and phones. Flat-screen TVs come with pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, and Select Comfort beds with down comforters ensure a restful night. In-room massages are available, and rooms also include desks.
Guests of Nagoya Garden Palace enjoy features like 10 meeting rooms, free newspapers and laundry facilities. Self parking is offered for JPY 1500 per night. Helpful staff can provide dry cleaning/laundry services, tour or ticket assistance, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This hotel also has wedding services.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 68 reviews