- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Excellent location for airport, trip to down town takes 40 mins out of peak hours, staff friendly and helpful, rooms serviced timely and stocked with bottled water continuously. Service available and accessible 24/7 without being intrusive.
The hotel is spectacular as always : each and every employee of the hotel reflects the true professionalism : great respect to the team especially Janki housekeeper and rahul chief engineer : the Best hotel to stay in mumbai :
The room was very clean; comfortable bed mattress and pillows. Plenty of sockets for charging devices but no flat pin sockets. Breakfast spread was very elaborate and excellent but the Indian food in the restaurant specially the thali meal was just average being too oily and a bit sweet. Swimming pool was very good but far too many pigeons splashing in the pool which is a health hazard and needs to be addressed; pool side staff seemed indifferent. Hotel staff was very prompt and attentive and excelled in service
Right in the middle of the financial district with great rooms with luxurious setting catering to fussy business travelers. Concierge service was grate in recommending places to eat but not so great in making booking arrangements (small hiccup there). Complementary hotel cars were provided for short trips into the office.
Nothing much over all its very good experience , good was excellent. Room service is also very much satisfactory. It was a business trip with hectic schedule. Initially when we checked-in there it took some time otherwise every thing was good
My parents and I spent 10 days at the Trident. The staff took very good care of us. The service and hospitality at the Trident is of high quality. A special mention for my housekeepers Puie and Hamid Khan.
I reached the hotel when the front reception was busy and i was just going to stand in que .. a generous staff who greeted me and took me to 7th floor for a quick check in.. also there i came across the guys who were very courteous and arranged a comfy check in.. even they upgraded my room. And i had a nice stay altogether thiugh a short one. Loved the hospitality as usual.
Good Breakfast options at O22 restaurant. Rooms are very comfy and clean. The Ayurvedic toiletries are divine. Aircon cooling was excellent especially in the hot & humid Mumbai climate. Indian Food at Maya restaurant is good.
Truly enjoyed my stay. The service is the best part of this hotel apart from the great interiors and location. Two suggestions: Get a better quality cable on TV and please for God's sake don't keep a tab on pool timings (8 pm is way too early)
Arrived already early morning. Girl at the reception was extremely friendly. She offered coffee and some breakfast while waiting for my room. The staff. is awesome, they made the difference, so friendly and helpful. thanks,
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free valet parking
- Onsite dining
Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai places you next to U.S. Consulate General and within a 10-minute stroll of other popular attractions like Bandra Kurla Complex. This 5-star hotel has 436 guestrooms and offers a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Near the airport, it's also near MMRDA Grounds and University of Mumbai.
Enjoy dining at 022, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Full breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai's 436 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including MP3 docks, minibars, and coffee makers. 32-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with wired Internet and free WiFi. Beds sport premium bedding and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Free newspapers, free bottled water, and laptop-compatible safes are other standard amenities.
At Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. There's free valet parking, and a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) for INR 2000 per vehicle. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free WiFi in public areas, 10 meeting rooms, and a conference center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 3181 reviews