Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Morehead City
If you're considering a vacation in Morehead City, bring fido or kitty with you! Known for its beaches, this city is also good for boating.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Morehead City
- Quality Hotel Morehead City near Atlantic Beach
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its breakfast and helpful staff!
Visiting Morehead City with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Morehead City during your stay? There are plenty of things to do and some to note are Morehead City Yacht Basin, Morehead City Port, and Brandywine Bay Country Club. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Big Rock Stadium and Arts and Things Gallery.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Morehead City
If your pet is traveling with you, it's important to know what to expect with the weather. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 68°F daytime, 36°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 87°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 88°F daytime, 62°F nighttime with 21 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 80°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall