Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Beaufort
Wanting to plan your holiday in Beaufort? Bring your pet with you! There are 17 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Beaufort ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This family-friendly city is known for its beaches and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Beaufort
- Core Creek Lodge
See why guests like its helpful staff and clean guestrooms!
- Waterfront, Private Beach, Family Gatherings, 5 Bedrooms, Bonfires and Sunsets!
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
Visiting Beaufort with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Beaufort during your stay? Enjoy the great outdoors at Rachel Carson Reserve, Long Bay, and Freedom Park. Other places like Beaufort Historic Site and North Carolina Maritime Museum might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Beaufort
If your pet is traveling with you, it can be helpful to know what to expect with the weather. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 65°F daytime, 36°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 84°F daytime, 49°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 86°F daytime, 63°F nighttime with 20 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 78°F daytime, 36°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall