- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for golf tee times. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Air conditioning may be restricted to specific hours during certain times of the year in accordance with national or local laws.
- Parking has height restrictions.
UNA Hotel Malpensa4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Stayed for one night. Rooms are clean and comfortable, nothing spectacular. Bathroom was a little cramped and had quite a lot of limescale build up. Staff were friendly and those who spoke English were very helpful. Food was very basic, bar staff were friendly but limited choice of drinks. If you’re looking for necessities on a business trip then this is a good choice. If you’re wanting to explore the area or are looking for a little luxury I’d stay elsewhere.
The location of the hotel is far from Milan and you have a pay toll on the way , but i presume that when you book a hotel, you know the location. Otherwise the rooms are clean, big cozy bed, and big toilet. There is not a big variety of food for breakfast but it is fresh , although the coffee is terrible. The staff is polite and WiFi is very slow.
Definitely within great standards of a good chain. Do note that there is no kettle. Bed is hard but very comfortable. Room and bathroom is of pretty nice size. Other than that nice modern premises and reasonable location. Food is available nearby.
This is typican business overnight stay hotel. Rooms are clean but little outdated...though it was modern in the past. Food in restaurant is not nice and bar closes around 23.00 so not much options. Luckily many restaurants in close neighborhood.
Stayed a few nights at this hotel during a trip for work. I had to be every day at the Fiera so then this location is very practical. There's not so much in the direct area around the hotel but you can find some restaurants in the city. The room was a bit old fashioned but spacious, clean and with all the facilities you need. Breakfast was good with a good choice of cereals, bread and cheese and ham. The coffee was not good. Would probably go there again when I have to be at the Fiera.
I was very pleased with my stay and the helpfulness of the staff. Most of the staff spoke English and could answer my questions. Rooms were clean, daily cleaning crew did a great job, bathrooms were big. AC units were controlled by main desk so please call if you need them to set your AC lower but opening the window was fine - beware it can get noisy and smoke could venture into your room if you are above the main door. Breakfast was great, room service provided frozen food so be advise - it is printed on the menu though.
Stayed at the Una as part of a visit to the GP. Great experience, friendly helpful staff. Rooms are very well presented and equipped with all the necessities and more. A good breakfast is included with a wide selection of food. Overall one to be recommended.
We stayed in hotel for one night only for airport we like hotel staff respect and service they are very kind and helpful I like special room electric bord new invention for me i never seen before any hotel thanks a lot UNA hotel Manish Patel
Hotel is located near motorway on the way to Malpensa airport. Has free parking nearby and free wi fi. Room was spacious, modern, clean. Good bathroom. Breakfast is basic. Staff is professional. No many good restaurants around. Hotel restaurant was closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Bar food is not good.
Air conditioning isn't working, I was freezing the entire night and now I'm sick! A bus full of people came from Linate airport for a flight that had been cancelled and only one person at the desk was trying to give rooms. It took her over an hour alone. The hotel must have special agreements with the airports so that the companies get special prices and we got screw.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Business center
Located within a mile (2 km) of Legnano Hospital, UNA Hotel Malpensa is within 2 miles (3 km) of Castle Park Legnano. This 160-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and a conference center. It's also close to Basilica di San Magno and Chiesa di Sant Ambrogio.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast, served each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or make new friends at the free daily manager's reception.
UNA Hotel Malpensa's 160 rooms are soundproofed and provide minibars, free newspapers, and safes. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Memory foam beds sport premium bedding and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include phones and desks.
Guests of UNA Hotel Malpensa enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, a conference center, and a business center. If you drive, self parking is EUR 6 per night, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for EUR 50 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and express check-in.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 444 reviews