- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Crowne Plaza Milan - Linate4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Breakfast is disappointing. Pineapple from a can (not fresh), no bananas, no apples, no oranges, no fruit salad, only kiwi. Scrambled eggs were made from powder. Pancakes are cold. Coffee from the machine is disgusting, but you can ask for a fresh made coffee from the servants. Cappucino very nice. - Staff very friendly at reception and at breakfast. - room is so hot that you need to put airco on which is unbearable due to the noice. So I slept all night in a bloody hot room... - ordered room service. "Steak with herbal sauce". There was a grilled steak on the plate. The sauce was nowhere to be seen. Or do they mean that the sause was in one of the small sealed plastic bags on the tray?? That is no way of serving a deacent steak! - I emailed the hotel on beforehand to ask about the airport shuttle. No one ever bothered to answer my question. Bad service! In conclusion, not staying here again!
Quality Hotel. There is shuttle to drop you back to the airport or to the bus/underground station. I found less reliable the service to go from the airport to the hotel and even less from the bus station. Only comment is to verify the name before calling a room. It was 5h30am and my colleague was not here and the bus leaving so I ask to call the room but did a mistake he gave me the phone and realize it was the wrong room . Tiny detail but woudl have been annoyed if I had been work up by a stranger !! rest of teh stay was good, room OK and clean
I chose this airport for its proximity to the Linate airport. I discovered that the airport shuttle only runs once every 45 minutes, and traffic can delay your transit, so my advice is to go earlier than you would otherwise...I ended up having to use a taxi because I mis-read the shuttle schedule! The room was dated; I slept well. The restaurant was average, but with good service.
This hotel is near the local airport and also in the business district. It has several restaurants. The food is great. Rooms are nice. But definitely bring your plug converters. As most older hotels in Europe, their outlets only accept European plugs. They also provide a free shuttle to the airport. The shuttle leaves every half hour. They have a very large for lobby where you can sit down and relax. They also provide an in room coffee maker as well as a free water bottle.
Really good 4 stag hotel, staff so amezing and helpful. My son is in wheelchair, they couldn’t have been more accommodating! They called me back following my mail and went out of their way to ensure we were looked after
We booked this hotel because it was close to the airport and we got a good deal on their website including breakfast. The breakfast was excellent and the staff there and at reception were excellent. The room was good enough for the price we paid, but could do with updating really. The train station is just a four minute walk, but I wouldn't recommend a woman walk there alone. There isn't a ticket machine there as it is a remote station, but I bought a ticket on the train for €2.20. You can also walk 15 minutes or take the free hotel shuttle to the metro station where you can buy a 48 hr ticket for just €8.40 which I got the next day and that allows you to take the metro or train into and around Milan as often as you like for 48 hrs. Very good value!! I would recommend this hotel if you don't want to pay the expensive city centre hotel fees and be close to the airport if you have a late flight in and early flight home as we did.
We stayed one night at the Crowne Plaza as it was close to the airport. The taxi ride to the airport was quick and easy. Our taxi ride from the city centre was 30 minutes or so. The Crowne is a typical business hotel. The rooms are clean and functional. The room was fairly quiet. The customer service was very good. Overall good value for one overnight stay before our flight home.
Hotel is within good reach of the airport and around a 20min walk to a subway to get to the centre of milan. The reception area is nice and the staff friendly. The rooms are quite outdated however have all the necessities. There is a supermarket nearby and a few restaurants. Rare steak house opens at 630pm and was good. Breakfast has a good selection not so sure on the scrambled egg.
I stayed 3 nights in this Hotel. Clean Room, Staff at Reception is helpful and polite. Shuttle bus service is convenient. I didn’t have breakfast & any meals in this hotel this time, I can’t say anything, but as per previous experience breakfast was excellent. Thanks.
Not usually my type of stay but for the reason that I wanted and as a member of the IHG it was very good option as it was near the Linate airport. The shuttle service that the hotel offers to the Metro station and the airport is very convenient and there is always a taxi outside. Great service, good rooms.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
Located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Chiaravalle Abbey, Crowne Plaza Milan - Linate is within a 10-minute drive of Fondazione Prada. This 4-star hotel has 436 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 2 restaurants, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. It's near the airport and also close to European Institute of Oncology.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Il Buongustaio, which specializes in Italian cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Crowne Plaza Milan - Linate's 436 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can enjoy digital TV and stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, bathrobes, and bidets. Free bottled water, safes, and desks are also standard.
At Crowne Plaza Milan - Linate, guests have access to a fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. You can take advantage of free parking, along with a free airport shuttle at scheduled times. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 15 meeting rooms, a conference center, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
48.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 789 reviews