Oct 27 - Oct 28
The bay view from my room was awesome. Real close to beach and water.
Oct 23 - Oct 24
Great location and facility Shuttle buses to arenas were excellent
Nov 3 - Nov 4
I thought the spa area with the pool was so unique and relaxing given that on the opposite end of the hotel was the casino I found this to be an excellent property; would not change anything.
Oct 23 - Oct 24
The only issue we had was at check in. I put a memo on our reservations we would be in by 1130 am. They did not have a room ready nut called ua 20 min later and uograded us to the penthouse floor. Very nice view. Room was smll but comfortable and lovely. Definity go back.
Nov 1 - Nov 2
Great receptionist! I had called earlier asking about a late check out as I was checking in at 6am and the initial one said NO. I was worried about not being able to function on zil sleep but once I did, the receptionist was so beyond friendly and offered me a later check out without even having ...
Nov 10 - Nov 11
Love this place - the staff is very friendly, and easy to approach. The room was very nice and with using Orbitz, was able to find a fabulous Price. Room was nice, has a fridge, the bathroom was a little small, but you are just there to sleep when in TC. there is much to do. I would highly recommend ...
|Michigan flight + hotel deal||From $360|
|Cheapest time to go to Michigan||February|
|Most expensive time to go to Michigan||June|
|Michigan peak season||July, June, August|
|Michigan low season||October, December, November|
Surrounded by four of the Great Lakes, Michigan is a perfect vacation destination for anyone who loves water sports like sailing and kayaking. With Michigan’s national and state parks in the north, all the way down to the busy cities of Detroit and Ann Arbor in the south, vacations in Michigan can be as varied as you like.
Michigan makes a great vacation destination, thanks to the variety of sites and attractions right across the state. Want to see the best of the scenery? Take a road trip through the state parks, and then wind your way south and end up celebrating your vacation at a lakeside bar in Traverse City. Not far from Grand Rapids on Lake Michigan, Grand Haven is a great place for a sandy summer vacation with beautiful beaches and amazing views. With campgrounds, hotels, and miles of hiking trails to explore, Michigan package vacations are a real treat for outdoor lovers.
Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore - This area on Lake Superior has hiking trails, shipwrecks, and incredible natural rock formations to explore. It makes a great family vacation with lots to do on land and on the lake.
The Henry Ford Museum, Detroit - One of America’s most amazing museums, the Henry Ford holds artifacts like J F Kennedy’s limousine, Thomas Edison’s laboratory, and even the Rosa Parks bus. The museum is huge and contains some of the most important pieces from the Industrial Revolution and throughout US history.
1. Mackinac Island - In Lake Huron, Mackinac Island is the ideal place for your Michigan vacations if you love to get away from it all. Most of the island is part of Mackinac Island State Park and is crisscrossed with hiking trails and lake views. With no cars allowed on the island, exploring by bicycle or horseback is the fun way to travel if you don’t fancy hiking.
2. Detroit - A great place for couples and families alike, Detroit has plenty going on. Take the family over to Belle Island with its zoo, aquarium, and views across the water to Canada. In the city, head to the Renaissance Center for shopping or the Eastern Market for street food., A day trip to Ann Arbor, which is less than an hour away, means you can see both cities in one vacation.
3. Holland - You’d be forgiven for thinking you’ve traveled all the way to The Netherlands when you take a vacation in Holland, MI! With an annual tulip festival and Dutch windmills, going on vacation to Holland really gives you a chance to experience this region’s strong Dutch heritage.
4. Traverse City - Take a day trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and relax on the beach. There are some amazing views over Grand Traverse Bay, and the kids will love playing in the sand dunes. Head back inland and indulge in some shopping in Traverse City’s boutiques, eat out in great restaurants, and (once the kids have gone to bed) enjoy the lively nightlife.
5. Lake Superior - Road trip up to Lake Superior where your vacation will be filled with natural beauty. Head out on the lake in kayaks near Pictured Rock and go hiking through the trails of Hiawatha National Forest.
With temperatures in the high 70s°F during summer, Michigan is a great place for beach and outdoor vacations. Cool down in a waterfront bar in Detroit or go swimming in the Great Lakes. During winter, head up to Upper Peninsula for brilliant skiing and snowshoeing. Michigan is a year-round vacation destination and Mackinac Island even has snowmobiles for you to have fun on during the winter months.
Fly into Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) for Lake Erie and Lake Huron destinations or the Gerald R. Ford Airport (GRR) in Grand Rapids for Lake Michigan vacations. Cherry Capitol Airport (TVC) is ideal for Traverse City and the north. Michigan is easy to get around by car and all major airports have rental car options to choose from.
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Orbitz.com from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.