- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
Holiday Inn Express Medellin3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Very nice modern hotel in safe and walkable El Poblado neighborhood. We had plenty of dining options nearby and walked to both El Poblado and Lleras parks. The hop-on/hop-off Turibus leaves out of El Poblado park, as well as day tours to Guatape. The front desk staff was very helpful and the rooftop breakfast terrace offered excellent views.
Rooms are simple but big. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is simple but they refill empty plates fast. Location is superb. Close to shopping malls and nearby a strip of restaurants. A good value for money
Very pleased with this hotel. It's very well located on the main street of El Poblado and easy walking distance to many restaurants and malls plus a metro station. Everything was efficient and well organised. The room was a little old in some of the furnishings but it was very spacious with a small kitchen area and a living room area. It was comfortable with excellent views. The breakfast was fine. Overall a good stay and definitely recommended.
Excellent room on the 20th floor a great view of a fantastic city. Only a short walk to a couple of malls and parks. The staff was very helpful with directions and any questions I had.The only issue was the A/C wasn't very good. ( I was on the sunny side of the hotel)
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel everything was perfect. We were upgraded to the best room in the hotel with incredible views of the city. This was my families first time to Medellin the bilingual English speaking staff really took care of my Mother. Even at one point taxis/Ubers were so hard to find because of a holiday and the dinner hour, the front desk clerk left the desk to obtain a taxi. Honestly, she went totally out of her way. This hotel really shows the world what the Paisa is all about. Thanks for making my families first visit to Medellin Special!!!!!
Manager tried to charge me for a business visitor that came for a meeting if he stayed more than 20 minutes. Security guard at night is homophobic; threatened to kick us out of the hotel for no reason. Took our IDs and we had to wait until the next day to recover them (after he left). Felt threatened and fearful. Front desk staff "forgot" to reserve car transportation to the airport as requested and I nearly missed my flight.
I had a friend visiting me and they told me the person couldnt be with me for more than an hour or they would charge a whole night. I have been in other hotels near by and they are better even with this kind of ridiculous policy
Holiday Inn Express, Superb Place to Stay in the Heart of a Great Area! Tons of restaurants very close by, easy walking and safe at night. Hard Rock Café 2 blocks out of the front door. Try the Hacienda Restaurant, take the escalator up one flight and turn left. We were on the 20th floor overlooking the city with an entire wall of windows, awesome views.
Hotel is close to everything. Staff is excellent. Highly recommend this hotel, do not know about parking since we always use public transportation . Plenty of places to eat on the center of the hotel.
Except the location , there is nothing else i can think was worth the money , I booked single room , but when my friend come to visit me , they charged me for 25USD , since she stayed more than 25 min wtf? , I'm well aware that some hotels not letting to have visitors inside , but from hotel with this rank , and also the cost , not acceptable . Breakfast was lazy , very basic . The hotel entrance is a kind of mall . From my rich experience from all over the world hotels , this place is 3 stars tops. Do your self a favor and choose other hotel (both Dann are great in Medellín and there are many other options in the same range of price)
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Fitness center
Located in El Poblado, Holiday Inn Express Medellin is adjacent to La Strada Mall and within a 10-minute stroll of Oviedo Mall. This 96-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free in-room WiFi, free self parking, and a fitness center. Santa Fe Mall and Poblado Park are a short walk away.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast offered each morning. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room.
All 96 air-conditioned accommodations feature kitchenettes and space to spread out with dining areas. Guests can enjoy cable TV and stay connected with free WiFi. Sofa beds, minibars, and coffee makers are other standard amenities.
Guests of Holiday Inn Express Medellin enjoy a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 3 meeting rooms. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available on request) for USD 40 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to help with dry cleaning or laundry, and answer any questions about the area. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and laundry facilities.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 385 reviews