Best Western Plus Luna del Mar places you within a few miles (5 km) of Riviera Casino and Juega, Juega. This 70-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with 3 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free in-room WiFi. In central Manzanillo, the hotel is also close to Playa San Pedrito and Swordfish Monument.
This hotel is home to 2 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
Best Western Plus Luna del Mar's 70 rooms are air-conditioned and provide coffee makers, free bottled water, and ceiling fans. 22-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer free toiletries and slippers. Safes, ironing boards, and desks are also available.
Guests staying at Best Western Plus Luna del Mar enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools, a children's pool, and a spa tub. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle during limited hours for MXN 400 per vehicle one-way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach hotel include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and 5 meeting rooms.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- 3 outdoor pools
Best Western Plus Luna del Mar
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Best Western Plus Luna del Mar offers 70 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Beds feature premium bedding. 22-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels.
Bathrooms include showers, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Manzanillo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Best Western Plus Luna del Mar features 3 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, a sauna, and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This beach hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Best Western Plus Luna del Mar has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 2000
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free train station pickup
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Where to Eat
Best Western Plus Luna del Mar has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Fishing on site
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 300 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for MXN 200 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 14
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 1000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 1000
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 90 and MXN 180 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 400 per vehicle (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 300 per night
- Best Western Luna Mar
- Best Western Luna Mar Hotel
- Best Western Luna Mar Hotel Manzanillo
- Best Western Luna Mar Manzanillo
- Best Western Plus Luna Mar Hotel Manzanillo
- Best Western Plus Luna Mar Hotel
- Best Western Plus Luna Mar Manzanillo
- Best Western Plus Luna Mar
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- No pets or service animals allowed