- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool is open from April to October.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The Le Meridien @ St. Julians in Malta was a very comfortable hotel, with a FABULOUS location. Several restaurants, bars and shops are accessible from this location. The rooms overlook the Mediterranean at Balluta Bay and there is near to a beautiful Catholic church. The Hop On Hop Off bus has a pick up point close by and it was a convenient point from which to explore the waterfront. Though the rooms were a little "tired", the staff was very accommodating and friendly. I would definitely stay here again without hesitation!
Le Meridien St. Juliens is a beautiful hotel and convenient to everything i.e., cafes, bistros, shopping, city bus. I traveled to Malta to celebrate my birthday and everything was perfect; from check-in to check- out. There is plenty of activities near the hotel and city bus stop literally in front of hotel. Everything about this hotel is first class & I highly recommend Le Meridien St. Juliens, you can't go wrong.
Spa was really nice and reasonably priced. The concierges were very helpful- helped us book tours, a rental car and made excellent restaurant suggestions. 2 issues for us were the pool experience and the beds in the rooms. The double bed is essentially 2 singles pushed together. There is some sort of plastic cover over the mattress so every time you move it makes a noise and is pretty uncomfortable. The pool service was pretty poor... Waiters come every once in a while and typically bring your order (mine was 2 coronas) 30 minutes later. There was no music or any other ambiance. Not a huge issue, but definitely not worthy of 5 stars
My wife and I truly enjoyed our time at the Le Meridean Hotel in Malta. Was a bit expensive but well worth it.
The htel is in a superb location, close to the heart of St Juliens. The staff was very limited, no porter, we caried our luggage. It took a long time to order some soap which we never got in the bathroom. Otherwise, we were satisfied.
Massage was good, and staff are well-trained and we enjoyed our staying at Le Meridien St Jullians Hotel and Spa very much.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa places you within a leisurely stroll of Sliema Promenade and Palazzo Spinola. This 276-room, 5-star hotel has a full-service spa along with an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Located centrally in St. Julian's, it's also close to Fort St. Elmo and Mediterranean Conference Centre.
There are multiple options for onsite dining with 4 restaurants, including Scirocco, which specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, and Taro Restaurant with its ocean views. You can sip a beverage at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
All of Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa's 276 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including furnished balconies, minibars, and coffee makers. Guests can expect free WiFi and wired Internet, along with satellite TV. Beds sport premium bedding and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Laptop-compatible safes, phones, and ironing boards are also standard.
At Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for EUR 21 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a fitness center, 2 spa tubs, and a sauna.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 2614 reviews