Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Lincoln
Planning a vacation in Lincoln? Bring your cat or dog with you! There are 2 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Lincoln ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This walkable city features mountains and is perfect for camping and skiing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Lincoln
- The Mountain Club on Loon
- Quality Inn & Suites
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Lincoln with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Lincoln? Enjoy the great outdoors at Loon Mountain, Flume Gorge, and Lincoln Woods Trailhead. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Clark's Trading Post and Loon Mountain Ski Resort.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Lincoln
When traveling with a pet, it's helpful to know what the climate will be like. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 47°F daytime, 5°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 78°F daytime, 24°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 80°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 64°F daytime, 8°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall