- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Fairmont Le Montreux Palace5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Very nice hotel! Nice location! Staff was very friendly and is a five star hotel.
This hotel is very clean, renovated and comfortable.
- Walking distance to Freddie Mercury Statue
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Fairmont Le Montreux Palace places you next to Montreux Convention Center and within a 15-minute walk of Freddie Mercury Statue. This 236-room, 5-star hotel welcomes guests with 5 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. Centrally located in Montreux, the hotel is also a short walk from Place du Marche and Montreux Casino.
There are multiple options for onsite dining with 5 restaurants, including Terrasse du Petit Palais, which specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner, and Montreux Jazz Cafe with pleasing garden views. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the 3 coffee shops/cafés. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Fairmont Le Montreux Palace's 236 rooms are soundproofed and provide iPads, minibars, and coffee makers. Guests can expect wired Internet, free WiFi, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Free newspapers, safes, and phones are also available.
At Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, guests enjoy a full-service spa, a nightclub, and an indoor pool. Parking is CHF 40 per day (CHF 45 per day for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle (available on request) for CHF 400 per vehicle one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1530 reviews