Where is a good place to stay in Lajas?
What are some favorite family-friendly hotels in Lajas?
Take a look at these hotels for your family's stay in Lajas. La Jamaca is a 3-star hotel with an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free parking. You and your family can also consider Nautilus Hotel, a hotel offering a children's pool, laundry facilities, and free WiFi.
What are some of the best hotels in central Lajas?
Here are some of the most popular hotels in the center of Lajas:
- La Jamaca is a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and a snack bar/deli.
- Turtle Bay Inn is a 3.5-star hotel with free parking, conference space, and iPod docks.
- Parador Villa Parguera is a 3.5-star hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and a conference center.
If you've got some extra time to explore relaxing Lajas, think about checking out the beaches and boating. Though not in the heart of Lajas, you may want to visit famous sights in the larger area like Buye Beach and Combate Beach.
What are some favorite hotels near Bioluminescent Bay?
You can learn about local history at this site, which you'll find 2 mi from the heart of Palmarejo. You'll find 7 hotels within a mile of Bioluminescent Bay and here are some of the top choices nearby:
- La Jamaca: Located 0.7 mi away, this 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Parador Villa Parguera: Located 1 mi away, this 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Parguera Plaza Hotel: Located 1 mi away, this 3.5-star hotel features a marina, 3 restaurants, and 4 bars.