Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Kokomo
If you're planning your trip to Kokomo, bring your pet along! There are 12 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Kokomo ready to welcome you. This city, known for its university life, is also a good location for sports.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Kokomo
- Quality Inn Conference Center
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping!
- Super 8 by Wyndham Kokomo
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
Visiting Kokomo with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Kokomo while on vacation? Enjoy the great outdoors at Riverside Park, Highland Park, and Tower Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Seiberling Mansion and Indiana University Kokomo.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Kokomo
When traveling with a pet, it can be helpful to know what the climate will be like. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 55°F daytime, 16°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 84°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 85°F daytime, 46°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 71°F daytime, 17°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall