African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of popular attractions like Sandton City Mall and Sandton Convention Centre. This 5-star hotel has 118 guestrooms and offers an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. It's near the airport and also near South African Museum of Military History and Wanderers Stadium.
This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start each morning with full breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The 118 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 32-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Other standard amenities include free bottled water, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.
At African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel, guests have access to an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and 6 meeting rooms. Parking is ZAR 85.00 per day (ZAR 85.00 per day for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for ZAR 680.00 per vehicle one way. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a conference center, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour business center
African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel
African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel offers 118 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 8331 square feet (774 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 774
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8331
- Free pool cabanas
- Pool sun loungers
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Year Built 2003
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
March Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Library Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Pool Bar - This poolside bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: between ZAR 215 and ZAR 240 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 680.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 680.00
- Self parking fee: ZAR 85.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 85.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- African Arch
- African Pride Melrose
- African Pride Melrose Arch
- African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel
- Melrose Arch African Pride
- Pride Melrose Arch
- Pride Melrose Arch Hotel
- African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel Johannesburg
- African Pride Melrose Arch Johannesburg
- Pets not allowed
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.