Book your room at The Dragon Hotel Hangzhou
Located in West Lake, The Dragon Hotel Hangzhou is a leisurely stroll from sights such as Precious Stone Hill and Baopu Taoist Temple. This 566-room, 5-star hotel has a full-service spa along with an indoor pool and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Hangzhou and also close to West Lake and Yellow Dragon Sports Center.
There are multiple options for onsite dining with 3 restaurants, including D Cafe Buffet Restaurant, which has pool views. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or explore the hotel and get a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
The Dragon Hotel Hangzhou's 566 rooms are individually decorated and provide iPod docks, private yards, and minibars. Guests can expect 37-inch plasma TVs with satellite channels and DVD players, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer jetted tubs, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Coffee makers, free newspapers, and free bottled water are also available.
The Dragon Hotel Hangzhou features a full-service spa, a nightclub, and an indoor pool. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available on request) for CNY 650 per person one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a health club, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
The Dragon Hotel Hangzhou120 Shuguang Road, Xihu Area Hangzhou Zhejiang 310007
In addition to a full-service spa, The Dragon Hotel Hangzhou features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12917 square feet (1200 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a nightclub, a sauna, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Dragon Hotel Hangzhou has designated areas for smoking.
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 566
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 2
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1988
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 12917
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1200
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free bottled water
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
D Cafe Buffet Restaurant - This buffet restaurant is located by the pool. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Grand Dragon Restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Veranda Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this family restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Spa Village has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 115 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 650 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 460 per night
- Dragon Hangzhou
- Dragon Hotel
- Dragon Hotel Hangzhou
- The Dragon Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Complimentary Lounge Access
Book a stay in an Executive or Suite room category and receive the following Executive Floor Lounge benefits:
- Daily breakfast (guests can also choose to take their breakfast in the D'Café)
- All-day tea/coffee, non-alcoholic drinks, refreshments and snacks
- Complimentary printing or photo-copying (up to 10 pages per day)
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access in the Lounge
- Complimentary pressing or laundry of 2 pieces per day (non-accumulative)
- Complimentary use of Executive Lounge meeting room for one hour per day (additional hours will be charged RMB 300 per hour)
- Complimentary DVD library