- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- The accommodations at this apartment are offered at multiple addresses.
- The apartment can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The apartment provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Spindrift on the Beach3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Spa services
Spindrift on the Beach places you within a mile (2 km) of popular attractions like Pizzey Park Sporting Complex and Burleigh Golf Club. This 28-room, 3.5-star apartment has an outdoor pool along with free in-room WiFi and free self parking. On the beach, it's also near Putt Putt Golf Mermaid Beach and Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club.
The 28 apartments feature kitchens, 2 bathrooms, and balconies. There's space to spread out with living rooms and dining areas. LCD TVs come with cable channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Washers/dryers, coffee makers, and ceiling fans are also standard. Limited housekeeping is available.
Guests of Spindrift on the Beach enjoy an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and spa services. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle at scheduled times for EUR 23 per person roundtrip. Front-desk staff can help with tours or tickets, and provide local restaurant recommendations. Other amenities at this beach apartment include a library, a garden, and barbecue grills.
Guest reviews for Spindrift on the Beach
worth every bucks.
It was amazing. The place was spacious! There were 5 of us and it was more than enough. It's super comfortable and we're glad that we chose this place for the last 2 days we were in New Zealand. We get to really relax. And we had a beautiful view as well. If you're travelling with your family, you just have to stay here. It's in Mermaid beach, which is just a few kms away from Surfer's Paradise but it's just the perfect place to go to. It's less noisy, yet still have lots of stuff going on. If you'd like hustle bustle, drive for 5 mins and there you are in Surfer's Paradise!
very good getaway
Hav very plesent break with my son, love the location and very short distance from beach.