Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Georgetown
Planning a trip to Georgetown? Bring your cat or dog with you! There are 4 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Georgetown ready to welcome you. This historical city features mountains and is known for its casinos and entertainment.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Georgetown
- Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown Lodge
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its WiFi and location!
- JC Suites
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests love its pleasant rooms and location!
- Georgetown Mountain Inn
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping!
Visiting Georgetown with Your Pet
Are you looking for things to do in Georgetown? Cultural attractions will entice you like Georgetown Firefighting Museum, Hotel de Paris Museum, and Georgetown Energy Museum. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Hamill House Museum and Bowman-White House Museum.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Georgetown
When traveling with a pet, it can be useful to know what the temperature will be. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you prepare:
- January-March: 48°F daytime, -2°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 79°F daytime, 22°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 81°F daytime, 29°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 65°F daytime, -1°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall