- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Strozzi Palace Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Nice hotel and a really great location for a reasonable price. Clean and comfortable accommodations and knowledgeable and friendly staff. Also just a short walking distance to all the best sights in Florence.
Great location, good value. Staff was nice. The building was old, which in some ways added to the charm but in other ways detracted from convenience. Example is the shower - it was a small plastic add on. Also the WiFi was awful. Breakfast was included for us and was ok. Overall the location in the heart of Florence a few hundred meters from the dome more than made up for any lack of convenience.
I loved the room with it's high ceilings and beautiful crown molding and chandelier. The reception area could use some updating, but overall it is a great hotel close to museums, restaurants and shopping.
3 of us stayed here in a triple room. Room was very spacious, 1 super king size bed and 1 king size pull out couch, both very comfortable. Staff very helpful. Very central, walking distance to everywhere including train station. The only down side was the breakfast. As continental breakfast goes the selection was quite poor. Other than that it was top marks.
Visited our daughter while she is studying abroad this March... our son joined us for this trip and we required accommodations for three...the Strozzi accommodated us with a room which slept 4 and was also very spacious. Rooms are traditionally decorated, very pretty, with comfortable beds and fresh clean linens daily and a lovely daily breakfast. The location can not be beat, not too far from the train as well.
We had booked to stay at the Athenaeum Hotel but having walked there from the bus station we were told that they were overbooked but that they had reserved a junior suite for us at the Strozzi Palace. The room itself was ok but as others have mentioned the walls are not enough to stop the noise from your neighbours. We were also subject to noise from the street. Breakfast was ok but everything was the same every morning. Staff were friendly enough and the location is ideal
Paper thin walls. Can hear neighbour talking, suitcase zips being opened, tv - everything! Not enough shelf space. Elegant room but too small for 2 people. Staff and cleaner very friendly. Lots of steps to reception on 1st floor. Beautiful decor in hotel.
Located close to all main tourist places being just off Republican Square and close to the cathedral. The room wsd spacey with a good bathroom. Safe in the bedroom and plenty of storage. Breakfast was very good.
Nice bedrooms, good breakfast, kind people at the front desk, near the important attractions. 6 blocks from Santa Maria Novella Station. 4 blocks from Santa Maria del Fiore. 10 blocks from Ponte Vecchio. Great place to go with family.
Hotel ideally situation...handy to everything, comfortable, well equipped room, generous choice for breakfast, complimentary house bar but the part was the staff. All very pleasant & most helpful, will stay here next trip
- Walking distance to Florence Baptistery and Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Located in Duomo, Strozzi Palace Hotel is adjacent to Florence Baptistery and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower. This 20-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like free breakfast, a bar/lounge, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Florence and also a short walk from Ponte Vecchio and San Lorenzo Church.
Start your day off right with a free continental breakfast. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge.
All of Strozzi Palace Hotel's 20 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, ceiling fans, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can expect 22-inch TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and bidets. Desks are also available.
At Strozzi Palace Hotel, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and express check-out. Parking is EUR 35 per night (EUR 35 per night for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle during limited hours for EUR 120 per vehicle roundtrip. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free newspapers and laundry facilities.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 663 reviews