- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Hotel Emma2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
First of all the supposed hotel is up 4 flights of stairs and it has 9 rooms. This could hardly be called a hotel since it seems that the "hallway" was once a commercial space that was converted into these sub standard" "Prison Cells" that could hardly be called rooms. I got the worst room because as the owner reminded me I booked through the internet, so there seemed to be some resentment there. He asked me that I could not request a different room, my only option was to leave and get no refund. He refused to give me one of the "cells" that had a bathroom so he made sure I had the worst room in this hallway. The shared bathroom was all the way down the hall the Hall incidently was nosiy, smoky! Forget about asking for a non smoking room they do not exist , you can smell everyone's smoking and it seeps through the door and walls. The walls are so thin I could hear the person in next room snoring. The shower booth in the room (no toliet though)had black mold at the bottom and the cheap rug of the room was flithy so much I had to wipe my feet before getting on the springy, back killing pad that passed as a mattress which was on a squeaky metal thin spring frame. Lastly, the air conditioning is at the mercy of the control freak who runs the place who believes that since I only paid less than what he wanted for the "cell" asking for the air conditioner to be comfortable seemed out of the question and "not possible". The guy is a misogynist who runs the little boarding hall way, this place can hardly be called a hotel and should not be an option on this website.
- Walking distance to Stadio Artemio Franchi
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Located in Campo di Marte within a short walk of Stadio Artemio Franchi, Hotel Emma is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Accademia Gallery. This 9-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and express check-in. Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and Ponte Vecchio are also nearby.
Free buffet breakfast is served each morning from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service.
Hotel Emma's 9 air-conditioned rooms provide desks. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and TVs. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries.
A local mainstay since 1920, Hotel Emma offers free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and express check-out. Valet parking is offered for EUR 25 per day. Front-desk staff can assist with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables. This hotel also has a terrace.