- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- The apartment can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- There are no elevators.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
Gemini City Centre Studios0.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Dirty, wet, dead cockroaches in the kitchen, rude staff. Impossible to sleep for noise from the street. It smells of smoke in the apartment ... We had booked for a week, but we preferred to go away. Impossible to live in this structure .... not recommended ... absolutely .... and finally, in the kitchenware we found cockroaches dead. Unfriendly and neurotic staff.
We were terribly disappointed with the Gemini Studio apartments. They were extremely difficult to find as they had another name plate above the studios ie City Studio or something similar to that and a very small plate saying Gemini studios that was barely visible. The owners office was untidy and full of alcohol. The studios were clean but had a musty smell. There were very few kitchen facilities available eg kettle, tea, coffee and the hot water ran out after one shower. We were there two nights and woken at approx 11pm both nights with screaming and shouting in one of the studios downstairs. Would not recommend this place to stay esp with kids. wifi was poor.
We stayed for two weeks in this location.The studio was very well equiped and clean.The owner, Mr. Pizzeti is trying to do its best: he recommended us the best shops around the location and every day was present in the location.The Gemini are not a hotel ( the prices are lowers at Gemini) and this is an opportunity to stay more time in Firenze.If you want to visit Firenze in one or two days, it is better to stay home, because you must stay minimum one week to visit the must see places in Firenze and the zone around:Fiesole (2,4 euro/ person by bus 7), Prato (5,2 euros/ person by train), Pisa (16.80 euros/person by train), Siena ( 18.20 euros/person), Lucca and San Giminiano.The train station is at 10 minutes walking. In the Train Station there is a supermarket opened 7/7. One problem is in the departure day, if you have a flight in the evening, you must deposit the luggage at the Train station (6 euros each troller for 5 hours). So we consider Gemini studios as an opportunity for those who want to explore seriously Firenze. We' ll return with pleasure to Gemini Studios.
Well equipped self catering studio. Warm welcome (earlier than we were booked in for). 10 minutes from the centre and main sights of Florence. If you're happy with basic living quarters without fuss then this is a good place.
I waited until 4 pm to get the keys. Two unfriendly attendants. Large room, but dirty. Central heater and only ran a few hours of the day. Wifi weak. Sofa bed uncomfortable. It has closet and small kitchen. Close to Santa Maria Novella train station.
Studio was great inside,neat and clean,Had a coffee machine and fridge .Close to Train Station about 5 min walk The couch bed was little uncomfortable. The WIFI was poor had difficulty getting a signal
Very dated , no A/C because it was early OCT. however it was unseasonably warm and we were on the ground floor so we could not open the window. location was not in a very nice part of town , not really close to tourist area , room did not feel clean. dishes need to be washed before use.
We let them know our arrival time and check in was smooth. We weren't expecting much from the room, after viewing the pictures and reading some reviews online, but when he opened our door, we were amazed at how large the space was. It appeared clean and had all the facilities we needed. The location was fantastic, although at night was noisey, but we enjoyed our whole stay, an amazing price for the location and size of room.
I got a good deal on this apartment and it was quite close to the Florence Railway station which was my key decision criteria. Overall apartment was good with decently comfortable beds, full equipped kitchen, hot water in bathroom, working wi-fi etc. Did not expect this to be a Hotel so was not disappointed by overall experience as others have been. Infact I was nicely surprised by the deal that I got on this one.
- Walking distance to Fortezza da Basso and Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Located in Santa Maria Novella, Gemini City Centre Studios is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Fortezza da Basso and The New Florence Opera House. This 18-room apartment has in-room conveniences like microwaves, coffee makers, and TVs. It's in central Florence and also close to Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum and Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower.
Gemini City Centre Studios's 18 apartments are individually decorated and provide microwaves, stovetops, and coffee makers. Guests can expect free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and bathrooms offer hair dryers. Ironing boards are also standard.
Gemini City Centre Studios features free WiFi in public areas and express check-out. Offsite parking is offered for a fee. Multilingual staff is on hand to answer questions.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
47.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 115 reviews