Located in Cusco Historic Center, Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco is next to Temple of the Sun and Qorikancha. This 203-room, 5-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness center. It's in the historical district and also a short walk from Centro de Textiles and Santa Catalina Convent.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 5 AM to 10 AM.
All 203 rooms feature minibars, free bottled water, and laptop-compatible safes. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Phones and desks are also standard.
Guests staying at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco enjoy access to a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a sauna. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle (available on request) for USD 13 per person roundtrip. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free WiFi in public areas, a conference center, and a business center.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
In addition to a full-service spa, Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 3358 square feet (312 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1976
- Conference space size (feet) - 3358
- Conference space size (meters) - 312
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco offers 203 accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
Inti Raymi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 5 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Palacio del Inka Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 128 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 70.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90.00
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 128 per night
- Palacio Inka
- Palacio del Inka A Luxury Collection Hotel
- Palacio Inka Luxury Collection Cusco
- Palacio Inka Luxury Collection Hotel Cusco
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.