- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Pestana Curitiba4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
very great hotel, The only problem was the wi-fi speed, but, this is the problem in the most part of hotels. The great thing was the room, space and confortable. The shower is excellent and very relaxing
My girlfriend was hosted by the hotel for a business trip and it was exactly on her birthday. I called the hotel for a birthday gift. I was trying to surprise her with flowers and chocollate. Once they had my references and requirements, the staff went for shopping. They had everything I asked but more. They were capable of garnish every inch of her room with pictures and flowers. There were no places in the room that you wouldn´t see decorated baloons. There was so much kindness and love that I could not believe my eyes when I saw the pictures, sent by the housekeeper. That was the most amazing and kindness experience I had in my whole life. I´m sure that our relationship is bigger and stronger then before. I really appreciate what your guys did to us.
Made a wrong reservation. Tried several times to communicate with the hotel to fix it but both e-mail responses (Michelle Maciel) and phone talks (Paloma) were single NO answers, always reminding me that I was going to be charged. Ended up paying and not going to the hotel. I have monthly visits to the city for business purpose but keep good distance from this place.
I stayed here for a work related event. The staff was very friendly. Helpful with everything. Most understood and if they didn’t they would fine another person that did. This hotel is in a safe neighborhood and within walking distance to most places.
Its location is great, walking distance from Hard Rock Cafe, a nice gym, restaurants, bars. The room is big and clean. Staff is friendly, but could improve the check out process. In the morning, after breakfast huge lines are formed in front of the reception. If you are in a hurry to leave it is a big problem. Also they don't offer any food after 11pm. Although the folders in the room says you can order sandwich after 11pm, when I was there I called to order something and they brought me a pizza delivery folder.
location good. rooms good, front desk good but falls back on food questions and some maintenance faults. no effort has been nade to portuguese-ise the hotel unlike spanish run hotels abroad, they have not gone that little further along to differentiate---then why bother go to a sheraton, radisson or whatever! we stay a lot at different 4 star establishments and find this under the norm. i would say that accor hotels at the novotel level or mercure are better.
Visited in Curitiba for 6 weeks for business - lovely staff, great breakfast, big rooms, clean , good verity of room service and in a really good location, near you can find a lot of restaurants, coffeehouses and malls. Recommended !!!
If you arrive late at night the hotel does not have enough personal to assist you. It is just one person at the reception to do absolutely everything, take care of the check in, lugage, and order of the room service. This situation happen to me twice, reason why they should improve it. The hotel is very well locared, and the reception and restaurante new / remodel.
Basic business hotel in town. Feel like a holiday inn in USA. Room is clean . TV not working. Place is cold ( hallway and pool area ) outside in the 60s . Bathroom can be better, shower leaked into the toilet area and water was cold at morning shower. . Pool and workout area ok. , cold. Breakfast included , nothing special. . May try to find a better place next time
I stayed at this hotel for two nights and three days on business. Wifi did not work. Staff kept telling me that it will start working in two hours but never did. They did not even try to make alternate arrangements nor did they seem apologetic about it. In fact they thought it was all OK. Stay away!!
- Close to Baixada Arena
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Located in Centro within a mile (2 km) of Baixada Arena, Pestana Curitiba is within a few miles (5 km) of other popular sights such as Oscar Niemeyer Museum. This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 172 rooms and conveniences like an indoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Barigui Park and Botanical Garden of Curitiba are also near this Curitiba hotel.
This hotel serves as home to a lobby lounge, along with a restaurant that specializes in Portuguese cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
Pestana Curitiba's 172 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, safes, and phones. Guests can expect free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and bathrobes. Desks are also included.
Guests of Pestana Curitiba have access to an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Valet parking is offered for BRL 28 per day. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to help with concierge services, and answer any questions about the area. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 4 meeting rooms, and conference space.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1137 reviews